💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are you disappointed Gaga is not promoting The Cure?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

Delusional Aura
14 hours ago, Ruth Hogben said:

Yes tbh, she can barely manage a tv performance these days. Queen of promo no more :madge:

It's more like she hates performing at all. 

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Princess Stache

Sonja just died, y'all need to have some respect and stop telling her to promote The Cure.

zakariah

Used to care, now I don't, I have better things to care about now (AKA studies :poot:)

badboymonsterx

I mean it would be nice if she promoted it because the song is doing well. It kind of sucks that we haven't had a major hit in years just cause I like to see her do well amongst her peers. But honestly, w/e

squeala
23 hours ago, myCD said:

honestly, I am. it has a lot of potential for the summer. I dunno why she doesn't.

edit: btw I meant I got disappointed by how she didn't promote it up until now. didn't mean to sound insensitive regarding Sonja, of course I don't expect her to promote it now.

She most likely knew for weeks/months that Sonja was very near to the end of her life and didn't schedule any promo

Duella Dvil

Honestly, it took cheap thrills almost 6 months to become one of the best selling songs of 2016. If she promotes TC once the movie is finished it could still be a hit, a summer hit even (one of the most important quarters in pop music, when the kids are out of school)

I'm completely delusional and see it happening. Gaga is coming!

www.instagram.com/theduella666

FilthyPOP414
On 5/21/2017 at 10:23 AM, AdAstra said:

I become more bitter everyday seeing as this is the same woman who went on a two month long promotional tour for a PERFUME....This could have been a huge hit for her. 

She hated that. Troy Carter forced her to do that for MONEY. 

StarstruckIllusion

Yup. Now that her friend has died, i don't think she'll be in the right mind to promote anything. 

fede ARTPOP
On 2017-5-21 at 0:20 PM, Born To Slay said:

she could've repeated the Coachella performance tonight at the BMAs.

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

The Cure is an awful, basic, generic song, I dont know what was she thinking...

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Battle 4 Ur Life
On 5/22/2017 at 10:39 AM, squeala said:

She most likely knew for weeks/months that Sonja was very near to the end of her life and didn't schedule any promo

:''(

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Laceface

Sure it would of been nice, before circumstances changed. Now it's obviously understandable.

Mama Ru

I was annoyed at it taking so long to at least get the video until I heard about Sonja and realized Gaga had probably been busy spending time with Sonja in her final weeks of life which is completely understandable.

Other than that, even though I'd love some promo for TC I'm not really bothered. It actually is making Gaga look good in the eyes of pop culture, media, etc.

Katy Perry, arguably Gaga's biggest contemporary competitor, is struggling to gain any traction with her recent singles despite trying REALLY hard. Meanwhile, Gaga drops a single at Coachella, pretty much never mentions it again, and over a month later the song is still doing fairly well with basically no effort.

All those haters that spent years saying that Gaga tries too hard must be gagging. 

giphy.gif

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

Archived