💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Azealia wants another collab with Gaga

monketsharona

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, DominicB said:

Not the time

my statement was obviously unrelated, what a completely unnecessary connection to make.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Daredevil

Azealia has no integrity lmao 

that's like your ex writing you after 6 months and asking if he can blow you

crisTEAne
5 minutes ago, Daredevil said:

that's like your ex writing you after 6 months and asking if he can blow you

ex: so, baby, tell me yes.

ü: yes :poot: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Lucas

Azealia apologizes today and will go back to her bad behaviour in 2 days. But I have to admit a Gaga ft Azealia would be so interesting, imagine the concept, lyrics, visuals & music they could come with together

Gagadonna

Red Flame sucked but I guess it's because it was in an early stage of development. I don't like her behavior but her music is very very good.

freebit

NGL, I'd be intrigued to see her ideas. I'm no fan, but I have to admit, she does have good music and is an interesting, creative person in general.

That said, Azealia flip-flops so much as far as temperament goes, so I don't know if its a good idea. I'm not sure it'd be a good working relationship, or one that would last long enough to produce anything substantial.

Debithius
3 hours ago, Slayer said:

I doubt Gaga is looking to make the kind of music that would require a rapper. She just made a country album...

And she made a heavy EDM album before that. 

monketsharona
3 hours ago, Slayer said:

I doubt Gaga is looking to make the kind of music that would require a rapper. She just made a country album...

Since Joanne the girl made a SB set with all of her smash hits, a Coachella set made of heavy dance / EDM music and she released The Cure that is the total opposite of her previous album's content...

Don't take Joanne as the sign of what she'll release in the future, especially knowing she literally put that kind of music aside for the last few weeks / months... 

Jorge Gonzalez Varela
6 hours ago, brownie said:

It's not gonna happen. Look at all her tweets about Gaga lately: it's clear she's doing this for the attention it'll bring her. Nothing about it seems genuine

She is taking anger therapy, and I suppose she has been asked to apologize for her mistakes and she has accepted them, give her an opportunity, she is the most talented rapper.

Here's to our brand new start, I won't be waiting for nothing. I'll mend the broken parts. Pick up the pieces,

HOTNebraskaGuy
7 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

:sweat:

Omg yes

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Archived