Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Azealia wants another collab with Gaga

monketsharona

Featured Posts

ReidOne

What would they collab about? 

- Sacrificing Gaga's chickens to Satan? 
- How a Hillary supporter and Trump supporter can overcome their differences and collab? 
- How skin bleaching should be celebrated and Born This Way got it wrong all this time?
- How Bill Cosby is innocent? 
-  Promoting gay rights unless you get upset with a flight attendant, then you can call him a *******? 

...need I go on? Gaga should never and WILL NEVER come near this woman ever again. 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering

That bridge is burned.

I sincerely hope she continues to work on herself and gets better in time, but I don't want her anywhere around Gaga! 

monketsharona
50 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

What would they collab about? 

- Sacrificing Gaga's chickens to Satan? 
- How a Hillary supporter and Trump supporter can overcome their differences and collab? 
- How skin bleaching should be celebrated and Born This Way got it wrong all this time?
- How Bill Cosby is innocent? 
-  Promoting gay rights unless you get upset with a flight attendant, then you can call him a *******? 

...need I go on? Gaga should never and WILL NEVER come near this woman ever again. 

I agree on the fact Gaga shouldn't work with her (at least until she's well behaved) but I think anyone should be forgiven or given a new chance when they deserve it...

Fernster7

Ew keep everything that has to do with this human being far away from me.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Giorno Giovanna

it wont happen, Gaga knows Azealia's nasty personality

and i guess Gaga forgives but not forgets

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Tom Nook
13 minutes ago, ToughHooker said:

it wont happen, Gaga knows Azealia's nasty personality

and i guess Gaga forgives but not forgets

I agree I think for her it's best they continue to part ways rather than try something again and risk a nasty meltdown 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Archived