💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Azealia wants another collab with Gaga

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

First she talked about a lot of ideas she had for new music with Lady Gaga, that it was time to make it 

Then she apoligized to Gaga and showing her sadness for Gaga's loss (+ tweeting a lot of things related to Gaga the last few days)

And now she's contacting DJWS again ? 

I really feel like she wants to work with Lady Gaga again ! 

I know she's a B**** but let's be honest if she changed a Gaga song featuring Azealia Banks would be fire ! 

EDIT :

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not gonna happen. Look at all her tweets about Gaga lately: it's clear she's doing this for the attention it'll bring her. Nothing about it seems genuine

My Enigma Heart

Hmmm.. I would love for AB and Gaga to collab for a song. But I feel as if it's too soon for that, I mean, Sonja just passed away, Gaga's grieving. Can't she wait for just a few months? She's really coming off as insensitive to me. :neyde:

LadyLuca

She would only use Gaga....Pls not.

If shes so sorry why cant she just apologize. If she is sorry her 1 priority is to get in good terms with Gaga. BUUUT she clearly wants a collab. OBVIOUSLY.

She is not sorry for Gaga. She wants money and attention, atleast thats how I see it. Gaga had enough backstabbers in her life, Azealia STAY AWAAAAY!

jasonaesthetic

That kind of collab would be interesting....it's been a long time since I've seen like a LEGENDARY collaboration. I usually don't like them, but it could be okay..

monketsharona
1 minute ago, eltomasrosales said:

Hmmm.. I would love for AB and Gaga to collab for a song. But I feel as if it's too soon for that, I mean, Sonja just passed away, Gaga's grieving. Can't she wait for just a few months? She's really coming off as insensitive to me. :neyde:

it doesn't mean now, colabs can take a moment to happen ;) 

Slayer

I doubt Gaga is looking to make the kind of music that would require a rapper. She just made a country album...

I love judas SO MUCH but I canÊčt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Bradley
14 minutes ago, therian said:

your lying if you say you don't want this  :creepflop:

I don't and I'm not lying.

I have zero interest in Azealia Banks. The GP doesn't know who she is.

DelusionalGaga

Knowing that DJ White Shadow has no filter, I hope he puts Azealia in her place

giphy.gif

heygirl

getting rid of her for ARTPOP was the one of the very few good decisions Gaga and her team did during that era. The amount of times i've played out scenarios of how Gaga would've been dragged if she had done a collaboration.. just no. 

This also seems insensitive as if she's only sorry for Gaga because of Sonja's death and is using it to earn some coins off a track. 

Gaga has a good attitude, and spreads kindness and compassion. The same cannot be said for Azealia. 

be kind guys

Kermit
39 minutes ago, paul said:

This woman is cancer

Not the time

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Archived