Gaga spoke out without speaking

koji

Featured Posts

koji

she is hurting

sentimental photo;no caption

good memories forever;better days ahead

Stefani328

My heart hurts for Gaga and Sonja's family. It's so unfair. And the pain is unbearable when you lose a loved one. 

ImpossiblePrincess

I feel so sad right now, Sonja was such an inspiration :( 

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

Slayer

This is devastating. I wish I could be there for Gaga somehow. She is such a loving person and she needs love in return right now. :(

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

MonSwiftAnton

I feel thankful she has a lot of supporting people around her during this time. RIP

Letmelivemylife
1 hour ago, MonsterAnton said:

I feel thankful she has a lot of supporting people around her during this time. RIP

A lot of people just see us monsters and write us off as an obsessed fanbase but we're so much more than that. We are NOT a fanbase. We're family ♥️. I look back at these past 9 years and I think "wow it's been a wild and crazy ride but we've managed to pull through in one piece". Ru Paul has always said that we get to choose our families and being a monster, I've realized how true that really is. Family isn't about whose DNA combined with whose. It's about who will be there no questions asked when shi*t gets real. Yeah sometimes we scream and fight with eachother but at the end of the day, we'll always be there for eachother/ gaga. Sonja passing should be a lesson to all of us to take time to stop and smell the roses so to speak because anything can happen in the blink of an eye. We aren't supporting gaga because she's a celebrity. We're supporting her because she's done the same for us and now it's our turn to be there for her. 

"What you and I have little monsters isn't just for a moment. It's for life"- Gaga

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

GypsyBabe

She must be in so much pain. :ohno: 

⚯͛

weed

I hope everyone is coming together and enduring this

Archived