💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Meeting Gaga?

jasonaesthetic

Featured Posts

jasonaesthetic

Hello, I'm slightly new here but I have a QUESTION

How possible is it meeting Gaga like many hours before the show? I'm going to the Chicago concert, and I have to take a train anyways, so I want to leave quite early in the morning. Any advice? Thanks!!

Nicole

You could wait in front of where she's staying or the artist entrance at the venue she's playing at, although for the latter you'd probably have better luck after the show. No guarantees either way, but they're your options pretty much

jasonaesthetic
17 minutes ago, Nicole said:

You could wait in front of where she's staying or the artist entrance at the venue she's playing at, although for the latter you'd probably have better luck after the show. No guarantees either way, but they're your options pretty much

Thanks! How would I go about finding her hotel, and she's playing at a baseball field..where would the artist entrance be?

xoxoJohnnyGaga
7 minutes ago, jasonaesthetic said:

Thanks! How would I go about finding her hotel, and she's playing at a baseball field..where would the artist entrance be?

I'm sure someone will post on the Chicago Joanne World Tour thread which hotel she is staying at when she arrives but until then you could do an online search/search through previous tour threads (like the artRAVE and Cheek to Cheek Tour threads) to see where she stayed when she was in Chicago last just to give you a bit of an idea and as to where the artist entrance is, I'm not too sure where that would be but you could possibly find out by asking someone on the day where the back entrance of the stadium is (that's usually the artist entrance/exit) or even just walk around to try and find it as there may be fans waiting there so that might make it easier to spot :)

jasonaesthetic
1 minute ago, JohnnyartRAVE said:

I'm sure someone will post on the Chicago Joanne World Tour thread which hotel she is staying at when she arrives but until then you could do an online search/search through previous tour threads (like the artRAVE and Cheek to Cheek Tour threads) to see where she stayed when she was in Chicago last just to give you a bit of an idea and as to where the artist entrance is, I'm not too sure where that would be but you could possibly find out by asking someone on the day where the back entrance of the stadium is (that's usually the artist entrance/exit) or even just walk around to try and find it as there may be fans waiting there so that might make it easier to spot :)

Thanks for the info!

I'm so pumped for JWT

Nicole
9 minutes ago, jasonaesthetic said:

It's different for every venue, but basically if you walk around the perimeter of the stadium at some point there should be a drive-way/tunnel back entrance that allows cars to go through, usually it's away from any guest entrances (main doors). For more popular venues there are tunnels that lead to the venue so the entrance may be some distance away. It's best to google , if other artists have performed there in the past a quick google search should give you the exact location.

Archived