Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Sonja's blog

Andrea B

Featured Posts

Andrea B

I don't know if someone already posted it this but Sonja had a blog where she shared her journey with cancer. She was diagnosed in 2012 during the monster ball era. Its really inspiring to read her journey and the best part is that she was really funny!. anyway here's the link to the blog: http://sonjadndurham.blogspot.mx  :hug: 

SonjaAndre.jpg

Photo1.jpeg

Andrea B

I'm so weak, this photo is so beautiful. :hug:

DAUIaqmUIAAXnyE.jpg

I still can't believe Gaga lost her best friend and please stop complaining about the cure mv or promo. Gaga is busy right now and she just lost her friend, lets celebrate Sonja's life by listening to Grigio girls :hor: lets be positive for once on this forum :hug:

The Fame

I ADORE that picture of her with the Gaga-esque shoes on about to enter the chemotherapy treatment room. It's just honestly really perfect for so many reasons. It really highlights her bold, strong, and fun personality. <3

Red
Just now, Katie14 said:

To fight a disease for 5 years only to die from it, is terrible. 

The way I see it, it is better than suddenly dying. In the past five years, she went through suffering but she went through a lot of learning and evolving and she could appreciate life and the people around her in a much more intense way. It's better than living a shalow life with no meaning and dying from night to day with no lessons.

Andrea B
9 minutes ago, Red said:

She referred to Gaga as her guardian angel...

i haven't read that, I'm still in her 2012 posts :hor: 

HausOfMark

This blog was inspirational. It showed her hard journey but she never stopped fighting and she took everyday and used it to her advantage to live the best life she could. 

I look at it this way, she lived a good life and she still is now, pain free somewhere else. 

She left her beautiful legacy with her friends and family. 

-Mark

Andrea B
10 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

To fight a disease for 5 years only to die from it, is terrible. 

and the fact that she was so positive all the time its so inspiring. I'm using a lot the word ''inspiring '' today thanks to Sonja :giveup: 

Katie14
14 minutes ago, The Fame said:

I ADORE that picture of her with the Gaga-esque shoes on about to enter the chemotherapy treatment room. It's just honestly really perfect for so many reasons. It really highlights her bold, strong, and fun personality. <3

You can tell she had such a positive spirit and a badass personality. Im sure she was an incredibly fun and kind person, like the ideal friend. 

KyliesChild

Photo1.jpeg

When will your fave walk into a treatment room in 6 inch heels? She was such a badass.

junolxf

This is so beautiful. Thank you, príncipe. :heart:

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

Letmelivemylife
52 minutes ago, Red said:

She referred to Gaga as her guardian angel...

Call it cheesy or whatever you want but there's something magical about gaga. It's like she was put on earth to touch the lives of those around her in ways they never thought possible. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Archived