💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

DJ White Shadow says goodbye to sonja

DelusionalGaga

Featured Posts

DelusionalGaga

Some minutes ago DJ White Shadow shared this picture of Sonja on Instagram and left a beautiful message. Apparently they met through Gaga and have been good friends as well :ohno:

Gohan

Just when I thought I won't be crying any more. I'll let my teardrops fall again for this beautiful soul that blessed everybody around her with pure love and happiness.

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

KyliesChild

...I will miss you until I see you again. 

I don't know about you, but that line was the most touching message I've read today. 

CannaeDrive

Heart breaking, again.

Tearing up, again.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

dit

Sonja seems to have touched so many people even if she met them briefly...she must have been one amazing woman. Rest in peace angel. 

littlepotter
11 minutes ago, Dylan Matthews said:

I don't know about you, but that line was the most touching message I've read today. 

I know right? It made my heart clench. Wow, he really seemed to love her. It would have been an honor to know her.

chaeri pls

Florian
17 minutes ago, Dylan Matthews said:

Same, I stopped breating for a second after those few words. It was intense. I hope she's in a better place now

juju

This literally has been bringing tears to my eyes, losing friends is the hardest thing to go through. I understand their pain very well. Joanne, the record, has helped me heal in so many ways. Hopefully Sonja's friends and family can find solace in it the way I did.

❤ x ❤

Ronald Allen

So heartbreaking. I hate Cancer. And she was so full of life.

spread love ,respect,compassion AMEN!!!!

xoxo Craig

I'm tearing up, that was such beautiful message:ohno: 

Thank you for sharing, RIP Sonja

End Racism Now

LaLuna

So beautiful and heartbreaking at the same time. Like I said yesterday, I don't think I'll be able to listen to Grigio Girls for a while... 

Has Gaga said something? Not trying to come for her, just curious. I can't imagine how heartbroken she is at the moment :(

Archived