💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What was GGD like in 2013-14?

POP2

Featured Posts

Naufri

Seeing ARTPOP in retrospective, knowing how many popstars flopped, underperformed, or even faded, and how males take the spotlight in the last couple of years... lol 

And then in 2017 she's still able to perform on the greatest stages, have done one of the greatest SB performances in history, and has been capable to reach #1 with 2 albums.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
and i oop
1 hour ago, Modern Ecstacy said:

OMG YES! I used to use this website a long time ago but then I lost it. Thank you so much!

You're welcome! :hug:

Zorrotek

Meltdowns everyday. The dwuw music video was the worst. Everyone was posting about it for months

ItsTommyBitch

Iconique. Full of depression, outrage, meltdowns, fake insiders, unfulfilled promises, "What does ARTPOP even mean" threads, deep conversation, everyone loving ARTPOP for a while :sis:, and ofc more meltdowns.

Chat from 2014-2015 was pretty lit though :emma: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

LaMaisonGaga

THE TIME I JOINED IT AND TRUST ME IT WAS THE BEST TIME OF MY LIFE :air: 

lamaisongaga.com

doppelganger

I lurked. The meltdowns over ARTPOP's commercial disappointment and broken promises were legendary. 

Swinefest was amazing though

Lumi

Brokenhearts everywhere...

I still remember the post-DWUW video era. Everybody was so so disappointed, I wouldn't say furious. And we started worrying for Gaga's mental health. I'm glad everything is better at least for ha now.

My favourite moment is probably the GUY MV and ARTPOP live on The Tonight Show.

underneath the pine

holy scheisse

A mess of darkness and meltdowns. Half the fanbase left. I went on hiatus personally once ARTPOP Ender ANd cheek to cheek began 

Archived