💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What was GGD like in 2013-14?

POP2

Featured Posts

POP2

I'm a relatively new member, being a member for just over one year, I never got to experience the 2013-2014 GGD negativity. :excited2: So tell me, what was it like? Why did so many people leave the forum? Was Gaga actually on GGD for awhile? :gaycat:

Spill it hunties:hor:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mr Ricky

A bit like now.. A bit messier because of the hype for ARTPOP and the Burqa Leak. 

Crossfit

Modern Ecstacy

omg I was just gonna make a similar thread but was gonna ask how it was back in the earlier days (2009-2012)

Poison 

𝕞đ•Ș đ•“đ•šđ•˜đ•˜đ•–đ•€đ•„ 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞đ•Ș đ•šđ•€ 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

Computer

All different people.  Some of the same people as now.  And busier.

Also freaking out because it was some of the first times we would see Gaga in normal clothes sometimes.  That shook everyone.  Now we are used to it.

Also watching the beauty of swinefest performances and choreography turn into a media attack and a lot of betrayals. 

💚💛💕❣⭕💱💱 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡ⓹ Â©â“—â“Ąâ“˜â“ąâ“Łâ“œâ“â“ą

littlepotter
2 minutes ago, Modern Ecstacy said:

omg I was just gonna make a similar thread but was gonna ask how it was back in the earlier days (2009-2012)

Wasn't here but I hear it was beautiful

chaeri pls

Twitter

From the Skype Ball, Hip Injury, ARTFLOP comments, DWUW video, etc. It was lowkey a stressful time being on GGD with all the meltdowns.

Red

Now but 100x worse

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Red
6 minutes ago, Modern Ecstacy said:

2009 to early 2011 it was Wonderland, then Judas flopped and it went to **** 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

7 minutes ago, Modern Ecstacy said:

It was so different back then. Like it's all censored and stuff now :sweat:

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

Haroon
10 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

I don't know, ask @Haroon :ladyhaha:

hellooo :awesome: 

I wasn't here for the first half of 2013 so I can't comment on that, I would imagine that it'd be very turbulent because of the hip injury towards the beginning though :noparty: When I did become active it was really cool because the Applause hype was huge and everyone was on a high, but then I remember it being a mess at times because of the Roar VS Applause thing :rip: We got loads of promo and amazing performances though so that was awesome :woot: Things did kinda go downhill though because we didn't end up getting the DWUW video and we basically got a blackout in the middle of an era. I personally think it was needed for Gaga's own health and well being and it's clear that she wasn't in a good place and there's only so much you can fake it for the public :/ She still came back swinging with the godly G.U.Y. music video :worship2: 

The whole 2013-2014 fiasco chart-wise was eye opening though, I think it showed many people that Gaga is not invincible on the charts and I think that's where a chunk of the problems stemmed from to be honest. This extends to expectation as well, as in we'd had the BTW era last which had like 5 music videos and for this one we had 2 so it was a huge change, but then we need to take into consideration the different circumstances :spin: That all being said, I still loved it on GGD because we still had the user base creating funny and enlightening topics and the members then were as amazing as they are now :flutter: Some of us are still here and some of us have left since then but we have gotten newer blood that is just as much to cherish as the old :nick: 

Archived