Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What happened to Emma?

Katie14

Featured Posts

Katie14

Emma was a moderator on here and I'm sure most of you remember, she got to meet Gaga. As far as I know, she is the only fan that become friends with Gaga and I think she actually worked or works for Gaga in some way. Gaga paid for her him surgery and named her wheelchair "Emma" in her honor. 

Does anyone know how she is doing? Is she still a fan? I havnt seen her on this site in at least 2 or 3 years. 

Edonis

I think she left the site when the negativity in 2013/14 got really really bad. Ironic because that's when a lot of fans also stopped being "super fans" or whatever. I think she's on social media somewhere but I'm not entirely sure :huh:

venusfly

She still works for the born this way foundation, she's active kinda on the Little Monsters app.

Creyk
7 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

she works full-time as an emoticon rn

:emma:

pink sushi

Now that she's friends with Gaga and a member of the Haus, I highly doubt she'd waste her time on here. :toofunny: Gaga isn't just some artist that she admires from afar anymore. She's her actual friend. If I was Gaga's friend, I'd find it kind of awkward coming on here to read hundreds of posts of people speculating about her. Also, if she posted on here a lot, I'm sure people would start bothering her with messages asking for inside information on Gaga's upcoming projects or to deliver letters, gifts, etc to her.....

Pierre
1 hour ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

What's her position in the Haus? :huh:

2 hours ago, Phoenix said:

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

juju

I speak with her on Twitter from time to time, she's so sweet.

❤ x ❤

Katie14
3 hours ago, Phoenix said:

What does that mean?

Batwings
4 hours ago, Edonis said:

I think she left the site when the negativity in 2013/14 got really really bad. Ironic because that's when a lot of fans also stopped being "super fans" or whatever. I think she's on social media somewhere but I'm not entirely sure :huh:

Oh gosh, I remember the meltdowns when she posted about that.  :wtfga:

Katie14

Does anyone know what she does for the born this way foundation?

Archived