💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Grigio Girls at JWT?

The Child

Featured Posts

The Child

Guys now we know for sure that Grigio Girls will be performed at the JWT right? :ohno:

The performance will be so emotional.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

He8MyHeart

I think the song has taken on a lot more meaning and emotion now so she might struggle to sing it.

Weasel
5 minutes ago, princetomc said:

I almost feel like now it won't be performed as it'll be too emotional

As an artist this is how she expresses herself I think. With that theory she wouldn't be able to sing TEOG either or Joanne. 

Glittertinks

If she sings it, I hope it will be an intimate moment at the tour. Like, no big show - maybe she could perform this song on the Piano?

Panchecco

I hope she performs it

if she sings it every date the whole tour would be a celebration of Sonja, an homage to her life

The Child
14 minutes ago, princetomc said:

I almost feel like now it won't be performed as it'll be too emotional

10 minutes ago, He8MyHeart said:

I think the song has taken on a lot more meaning and emotion now so she might struggle to sing it.

But guys she still performed Speechless and she did say she'll never perform it again.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child
Just now, Panchecco said:

I hope she performs it

if she sings it every date the whole tour would be a celebration of Sonja, an homage to her life

Omg that's so great, an homage to both her aunt & her best friend. :flutter:

NewUsername

I think it depends on how she feels when the tour starts. If she hasn't been able to give it a place yet, I think she won't make it a fixed setlist song, but will rather sing it one of the dates.

Eurotrash
21 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

But guys she still performed Speechless and she did say she'll never perform it again.

When did she say that?

The Child
1 minute ago, Sycamore said:

I'm definitely not prepared. :(

Me too :giveup:

Just now, Bathory said:

When did she say that?

I don't remember but she did say singing Speechless was too overwhelming for her.

Gagadonna

That's one of my favourite songs off the album... But I feel like it won't be performed. As said above, it will just exhaust Gaga emotionally. Maybe she will sing it a few times, but definitely not at every venue... I'd love an acoustic version of the song just before The Edge of Glory. 

darkchylde
25 minutes ago, Weasel said:

As an artist this is how she expresses herself I think. With that theory she wouldn't be able to sing TEOG either or Joanne. 

it's not the same watching your best friend die as watching your grandpa or knowing an aunt you never met died young.

sadly, i doubt it'll be performed. it's one of the best songs in joanne but i feel like gaga would overrun if she performed it every night on tour.

Reality

I can see both sides to it. On one hand, it sort of seems like a given that she'd perform it on tour, as a tribute to her best friend; however, I can definitely see it being too emotional and too much for Gaga to deal with, and if she ultimately doesn't decide to perform it on tour, I can completely understand why.

That being said, I think she will perform it on tour, but with no big set up or anything, maybe just her and a piano, or just her sitting on the floor singing the song. Just her.

🃏🖤👹

Archived