💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Your Dream Era

Kermit

Featured Posts

Earthling
4 hours ago, Uncle ARTPOP said:

It's midnight the Friday before the next tracking week begins, all of her social media get black profile photos with the number seven

All names and things get replaced with black boxes like just place holder symbols over words.

As each day goes by leading to the next tracking week, the profile photos are replaced by consequtive numbers in a countdown. To 1

Which is replaced with the word "one". Which is then revealed to be the album title.

The lead single is released. 

The sound, it's a call back to Eurythmic/Annie Lennox style vocals with instrumentation that is a modernized version of Depeche mode. 

It has a dark, evil feeling visual that has some kind of introspection about the feeling of losing her freedom to Fame but the ending shows Gaga discovering light. The final frame in three slides reveals the album's release date.

2 months later a fall release at prime tracking. Directly at the end of the Grammy period.

She does a performance circuit on shows like Ellen and Good Morning America. Her demeanor is strong, she wears a lot of pantsuits, her hair is always up. Androgynous black glitter smokey glam.

She reveals very little about the album but she always ends each interview with some kind of distorted teaser.

The week before the album releaae there is an announcement on her social media, a listening party at a theatre in Hollywood. Where big movie premieres usually are. With this announcement the album cover is Released. And the second single.

It's powerful, her vocals shine but it's a dance hit at it's core. Lots of social subtext veiled with playful lyrics.

Movie theaters all over the world have the word "one" in black and white like those cool cardboard diorama display things. We start getting album commercials throughout that week featuring 3 visuals from the visual album project. Released to major theatres on the date of album release.

It's heavily influenced by Bowie and 80s BritishAlt Pop. The visuals are personal and relateable to every human. The over all message is one of togetherness and unity but it starts out as Gaga's character trying to establish Independence and domination but realizes that instead she doesn't want a selfish form of one, she wants a selfless form of one, where one is all it goes from a hive mind horror feeling to a beautiful stirring feel good thing.

It's a lot yin and yang, a lot of social comparison and a LOT of stirring imagery. The structure is similar to how Lemonade is done but there are established character interactions. There is a narrative and a plot beyond it just being an album. The two music videos that were Released we're from two opposite ends of the film so there was a huge difference in visuals, consider the differences between Alejandro and Million Reasons. That kind of stark. But the songs flow from one another keeping the social narrative going.

Wow just yes, yes please :golfclap:

Apply for a job at the Haus now

*she switched baristas. ☕️

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dit

Just properly executed single runs. So like 4 singles with 4 mvs released on time. Is that too much to ask with Gaga? Yes it is. We got 2 mvs and 3 singles from ARTPOP and we got 3 mvs and 2 singles from Joanne...ugh. :giveup:

Noir

- Dance in the Dark meets Heavy Metal Lover as the blueprint for music with vocals similar to The Cure and I Want Your Love. 

- Decent promotion and international performances for each single (at least four)

-A long tracklist (16-19 tracks) with enough time for her to craft the album of her dreams. 

- Return of GAGAVISION or something similar to keep fans in the loop.

-Visuals for each single ON TIME and directed by actual directors. 

- Links to past/future eras' like a lyrical reference or two or the sequel to Telephone, something like that. Also a song with 'GAGA' in it (Eh Eh, Bad Romance, Judas)

-Major festivals: Coachella and Glastonbury along with a massive world tour. 

-Major TEASING from Gaga, without too much trolling. 

...a boy can dream :toofunny:

Rockets

- Musically, I'd like a mix of Robyn's Body Talk and Madonna's Ray Of Light. Like, fully electronic, with both upbeat, fun songs and darker, moodier stuff.

- Big music videos, shot by great directors, and PERFECT in every detail

- I want her to be a brunette throughout the whole era: the cover, every music video, promo pics EVERYTHING

-no features at all

- 10 to 12 songs, no deluxe, songs a bit longer than Joanne (like 4 to 5 mins)

The only girl I've ever loved was born with roses in her eyes

Kermit

loving these concepts 

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

zakariah

My favourite Pop music era ever is the 1989 era, mainly because I started so-called 'officially stanning' artists since that era, so I basically followed every step of that era.

So if Gaga could have an era that is even remotely like the 1989 era I'd be very happy. 

Genre: Pop, Dance-Pop, R&B

No. of Singles / MVs: 6 (with one single being a remix a la 'Bad Blood ft. Kendrick Lamar' )

Collaborations: Katy Perry, Lana Del Rey, Kendrick Lamar, Kanye West

I basically dream of a very calculated and successful era music-wise, marketing-wise & business-wise. :) 

Spoiler

I secretly hoped that the Joanne era was gonna be her 1989 era but then it didn't happen :emma:

bloody g

As the countdown to a new year ends, all important buildings in the world have the words UTOPIA and LADY GAGA, with background pictures of different parts of the world projected on them.

People try to google what is happening but the word Google has been replaced by Gaga. On click, you can only see a trailer with different scenographies of the world with a teaser of the lead single and the grammys date (which happens to be on thurday night for magical reasons).

She premieres her single there. Goes #1 everywhere during the next couple of weeks, she releases a long music video with imapactful images. The album is released after two months.

Era: love, life, global warming, human impact and selfishness. Tough, explicit lyrics.

Sounds:  R&B, Trap, Pop-Step

Features: Kendrick Lamar, Sia, John Legend

Producers: DJWS, Mike Will Made It, Lady Gaga, John Legend, Detroit City

Co-writers: Sia, John Legend.  

Single 1: With Kendrick, hip-hop verses with intense piano chorus + orchestra. Look: lady-gaga-hair-10-500x750.jpg

Single 2: Trap, Gaga's first approach to rap (CLLG who?). Sia's bg vocals in the chorus. Look:

Lady+Gaga+Classic+Sunglasses+Aviator+Sun

Single 3: Ballad a la imagine about humanity destroying their home. (Imagine vibes) Look: 0eaed449b976b47421bfa7b57f8501ca.jpg

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

WildAmerican
5 hours ago, Albertodift said:

Just properly executed single runs. So like 4 singles with 4 mvs released on time. Is that too much to ask with Gaga? Yes it is. We got 2 mvs and 3 singles from ARTPOP and we got 3 mvs and 2 singles from Joanne...ugh. :giveup:

THIS. Both her last studio pop albums have had issues with the single releases. It was pretty good with BTW but not perfect since (the bop) Judas was a thing. (I know it was successful, but it was controversial. Imagine if it was 1. BTW 2. MTN 3. Y&I 4. TEOG = Perfect) 

lost in limbo

I wrote a giant post for ARTPOP with  7 paragraphs. Then suddenly Google refreshes and I loose everything.

I´m so pissed right now.

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

moonpig8400

ROCK CHICK ERA GAGA where she looks how she did doing the Metallica duet at the Grammy's HOT AND GLAM BUT ROUGH CASUAL (also maybe the style she had when she did the duet with Semi Precious Weapons at Lollapalooza) 

Be so cool for some heavy confrontational rock as we know she loves her heavy metal and classic rock and I do think she is a ROCK CHICK AT HEART. Her rockiness always shines through in even her pop performances. 

BUT ALSO -- remember the live festival versions of all her Fame songs like Boys Boys Boys and Poker Face, that she did at Glastonbury/V Festival/Oxegen (in the UK)? They sounded SO impactful. The electronic production imo was really brought to life and made even more sense with those powerful live drums and sexy guitars. 

There is literally NO sexy hard cool rock in the mainstream right now. But maybe Gaga could be DIFFERENT to just normal hard rock. It could be ARTY GAGA ROCK -- ART ROCK !!!!!!! 

The crowd are literally going wild for her here -- most of them aren't even monsters. I remember people from college coming in after they'd seen her and saying how amazing she was. 

She's the only contemporary female who could pull of rock. I think she's a bigger rock chick than most of the chicks who are already rock chicks! She has that INTENSITY, and it would work so well imo. 

AnnieOne

Art rock. Most definetly. Her MetalliGa look (and sound) was off the hook! Since she hit all notes perfectly, I´d love to see her show the world how a boat is supposed to get rocked

Shine mother****er!

MaryJaneHolland

Disco-pop/electropop

Producers: Stuart Price, Giorgio Moroder, Nile Rodgers and Fernando Garibay

4 singles, with 4 high-budget videos directed by Klein, Akerlund and other talented directors

Good worldwide promo. Not like BTW tho, I feel like most of it was just pointless. 

It would be nice if the lead goes #1 :pray: And the other two singles top 10 :pray: That aint happening tho :gum:

Collabs: Rihanna or Katy and Brooke Candy

Fashion: Nicola Formichetti, enough said :pray:

Sound: not necessarily like these, but get the vibe :sweat:

Can I work for the Haus please? :pray:

ComeToMama
On 5/20/2017 at 7:56 AM, xoxo Adam said:

Visual album

Please. If gaga did a lemonade it would be monumental 

Archived