💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Sonja - Joanne EP Title?

heygirl

Featured Posts

PerfectIllusion
Just now, littlepotter said:

I feel the opposite, we all know Gaga uses music to express her pain. What better way to honor someone's life than to write a heartfelt song about them? 

Yes but she usually writes one song not whole album.

berlinforme

Can we please not talk about how we can build a marketing concept or an EP around the recent death of a person?

if Gaga wants to share something musically, sure, but talking about what opportunities 'Sonja' would give as an EP title seems pretty insensitive to me. 

tomsches

No, why would she exploit the death of her best friend?

Please i don't want Sonja to get associated with anything or get turned into a concept like Joanne. It feels so insensitive, a sonja inspired song would be a ok, but a mass release with a concept with her name attached is just comfortable. Maybe 40 years from now, but not anytime soon

Please i don't want Sonja to get associated with anything or get turned into a concept like Joanne. It feels so insensitive, a sonja inspired song would be a ok, but a mass release with a concept with her name attached is just comfortable. Maybe 40 years from now, but not anytime soon

Glittertinks

I actually liked the idea behind the concept, that the possible EP could be about the dark, harsh and bitter truth behind the themes already explored in Joanne. But naming it "Sonja" would not be a good idea if you ask me, it really leaves a bitter taste in the wake of her death. So, another name for an EP would be fine. I would also be here for a song like Grigio Girls, inspired by her, but never really mentioned, if you know what I mean.

Jorge Gonzalez Varela

Please NO

Here's to our brand new start, I won't be waiting for nothing. I'll mend the broken parts. Pick up the pieces,

Archived