đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Sonja - Joanne EP Title?

heygirl

Featured Posts

heygirl

In respect of Sonja, what if she makes (if she is to release one) the name of the Joanne EP 'Sonja'. This would be a perfect opportunity to make it dark, as it follows the concept of the dark truth of everything (just like TFM) and would incorporate the dark side of Joanne. Because even though Grigio Girls is a sad song, it comes through as more of a mellow folk ballad, instead of dark. And to me, that's what all of joanne felt like. 

The album would follow the other side of the story of joanne, the more darker side, just like with TF and TFM.

This would make more sense than just have a dark pop album out of the blue as an extended play of Joanne, cause it wouldn't have any correlation with the original topic of Joanne. 

It's also very aesthetically pleasing because the album would be titled after a name, just like with Joanne. 

Thoughts? 

Spoiler

This is just a thought that struck me when Sonja passed away. She will forever be missed. <3

EDIT: This is by no means supposed to come across as a way of using sonja's death for a new album-- That is by far not my intention for this. understandably, the timing was wrong. sorry for the insensitivity. 

be kind guys

Chromatic

I don't like the idea, mostly because I don't associate Sonja with anything dark, or The Fame Monster. She seemed brave, kind and full of light, the total opposite. 

monsterdino

can we let Gaga breathe? jeez, her best friend died YESTERDAY 

and yall already think how to benifit out of this situation.....

Rifek

Gaga needs to do just one thing right now:

Release 'Grigio Girls' as 3rd single dedicated to Sonja.

She won't lose anything with releasing it cuz Joanne era is 'almost done' and it would be an awesome gift. Sonja would be smiling from Heaven for sure.

R.I.P. Sonja :( <3 [*]

EDIT:

ofc not for promo reasons... it could sound weird what I wrote. I mean to release it just as a tribute to Sonja. She deserves it!!! :wub:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

heygirl
1 minute ago, monsterdino said:

can we let Gaga breathe? jeez, her best friend died YESTERDAY 

and yall already think how to benifit out of this situation.....

it's mostly an idea in the sense that IF she were to release an EP for Joanne, I thought it would be the best title for it.

3 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I don't like the idea, mostly because I don't associate Sonja with anything dark, or The Fame Monster. She seemed brave, kind and full of light, the total opposite. 

I agree with Sonja being a symbol for strength and happiness, though the idea of cancer and everything that's sad with her situation is definitely a darkness that many people on Earth experience. 

be kind guys

monsterdino
Just now, heygirl said:

it's mostly an idea in the sense that IF she were to release an EP for Joanne, I thought it would be the best title for it.

sis no...maybe if u posted this thread a month later, but u posted a day after she died sorry but it's insensitive it reads like you are saying Sonja's death is the perfect concept for a new album and Gaga should take advantage of (although I know that's your not intention)

Chromatic
4 minutes ago, heygirl said:

I agree with Sonja being a symbol for strength and happiness, though the idea of cancer and everything that's sad with her situation is definitely a darkness that many people on Earth experience. 

But why do an EP, with cancer or disease in general as concept? That's just messed up. Sorry, but no. It's inappropriate.  

domixwodix
2 minutes ago, IDKmyname said:

Did Sonja die?

Yes, yesterday

it's sort of like, my past is an unfinished painting..

heygirl
1 minute ago, Lucas said:

But why do an EP, with cancer or disease in general as concept? That's just messed up. Sorry, but no. It's inappropriate.  

not cancer as the concept, but everything that's the sadder truth of Joanne. Cancer would be one of them, but just because of the title, it wouldn't mean that the whole album is based upon it.

be kind guys

PerfectIllusion

Maybe 5 years from now.... Its not a good idea right now and Gaga probably is in pain and doesntthink about making any music now

littlepotter

I hadn't thought about that. Sonja would be a perfect title for a follow up EP for Joanne. Two women who passed away and who Gaga loves deeply.

chaeri pls

littlepotter
Just now, PerfectIllusion said:

Maybe 5 years from now.... Its not a good idea right now and Gaga probably is in pain and doesntthink about making any music now

I feel the opposite, we all know Gaga uses music to express her pain. What better way to honor someone's life than to write a heartfelt song about them? 

chaeri pls

Archived