đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Pop World needs Hey Girl!

Uyimermaid

Featured Posts

Uyimermaid

I hope Gaga release a video for Hey Girl (doesn't need to be a single) just to remind the pop world especially the pop girls to love and lift each other instead of hating and dissing one another I feel like at this moment we need an anthem song..... because the feuds are pathetic and petty.. IDK just saying:pray:

darkchylde

it literally is joanne's best song. if done well, the gp would go crazy over it and it could turn pop on itself like the fame allegedly did

AlexanderMagno

I like the song, and I used to want it as a single. It's, by far, my favourite collaboration from Gaga and itstands out from all the pop collaborations out there.

But I think you're overestimating the song's impact here.

heygirl

while the song is undoubtedly the best of Joanne, the song's impact wouldn't be as big as we'd hope. 

1. Because it's Gaga and she needs radio-friendly house music for the GP to enjoy it (the cure esque)

2. Promo would have to be on POINT which is veryy hard rn because of the overflow of new music. (and bobby's promo game has never been 10/10 :emma: (but hes ofc better than her last manager, i mean he only used gaga as a "money-making machine")

Spoiler

and it's unfair because had it been Beyonce, they gp would love it immediately, the message and everything. They'd say she's changing pop culture. 

Spoiler

it's the truth. No hate though.:lana:

be kind guys

PerfectIllusion

I dont think it will happen :( but im sure it would smash!!!

Panchecco

Hey Girl, Come To Mama and Just Another Day are all very positive songs 

I would have loved at least one of them to have a video

SychosSoChic

The imagination in this thread gives me hope for the children of tomorrow :laughga:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

MEDONER

I swear, if it ever happens that that travesty of a song gets a video instead of Dancin' In MotherfĂącking Circles, I'm DONE.

lady-gaga-gif.gif

Archived