šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

New ASIB song title leaked

yASSsss

Featured Posts

FentyGa

I have so much respect for Gaga, her work ethic is insane especially in moments like this I just wanna hug herĀ 
giphy.gif?response_id=5920b9c1f162ac81a5

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hoeslay

It's beyond upsetting that people have the nerve to leak these things all for personal gain. The crew very much expressed how they wanted these moments to be special for us. When you go to events like this, it's meant to be something for you and the artists involved to share exclusively before it belongs to the whole world. The person who snuck their phone in + another person and someone at the Regent cut open their YONDR pouches and security and the crew were very upset. It's just disrespectful to the artist and to everyone involved.Ā 

Katie14
21 hours ago, Applesause said:

I thought people weren't allowed to talk about ASIB when they go to see it recorded...

I was at the snl filming and they didn't tell us not to share information and we never signed anything either. I was honestly shocked because they made us lock our phones all day.Ā 

Katie14
7 hours ago, Vodka said:

Mhm

Is there anything else you can tell us? Not spoilers about the movie, but just about the experience, like how Gaga behaved, ect? I live for these types of storiesĀ 

30 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

Is there anything else you can tell us? Not spoilers about the movie, but just about the experience, like how Gaga behaved, ect? I live for these types of storiesĀ 

During the 2nd night at the Greek Theater, 3Ā things stood out to me:

-It was cold outsideĀ and almost all of the crew had jackets on except for Gaga and a few others.Ā Gaga was talking to one of the producers (I think) and she was obviously cold. Bradley Cooper noticed her and gaveĀ her his jacket.

-Around the same time as the moment above, since it was already like 1:30 am, Gaga was walking in front of us and I was able to hear her say to one of the crewmembers, "At this point I'm actingĀ awake"

-During a retake of the walking scene, she slowed her pace, looked up at us, and said, "I love you guys so much"

Ā 

OT: The lights on the stage look pretty cool! I wonder if it's meant for maybe a scene close to the end of the movie

Vodka
2 hours ago, Katie14 said:

Well I mean I guess I can talk bout last shooting.

So picture this, like an ornately decorated auditorium, real artfully embellished. The lighting's dim, all we can sorta see is the glow of the stage lights and the lowly lit chandeliers up above, two stories up.

The auditorium was well lit, like sorta rainbow shaped towards the upper mouth of the stage. Just one color tho but it was beautiful, the atmosphere was real warm and oddly comforting. There was this one part of filming where they just played the song's instrumental at the back and they tested the lighting behind to mach the track, and that in itself was beautiful. Just magical, like it took my breath away.

So we wait a while at the very back of the first floor and everything, audience staff helping us steer away from getting bored. Raffles and stuff, jokes were said the atmosphere at the back kinda felt a bit stuffy but it was manageable.

So lemme forward to the scene, so basically the orchestra and band get set up on stage, while the crew's moving people in and out of their seats for film angles and everything. So in that way, it was busy, lots of people wearing nice clothes suited and everything, mingling with people with general admission. We all basically chatted with each other while they set up.

So basically, the lights are then set up, the lights low, and then Gaga comes from stage left, looking to the band for guidance, with an expression as if she had been so exhausted. It was like the look someone has when family loses someone together.. that look. The spotlight colors the stage a whiteish blue as she gets to the mic.Ā She introduces herself, all sad and heartbroken, and she connects with the audience by directly talking with us, scene wise. She gets a bit emotional, and sort of cries, expression wise. She starts to sing, the lights still fixated on her.

The song was emotional, and so raw. She moved her arms a lot, and connected with the audience, look for look, despair, anger, sadness and moments of gladness all wrapped up like grief. It just resonated so strongly with me, like the notes, u could feel straight, from her heart to her chords. Ā It felt like one of those moments where you don't know where to go, where to turn, what to do, but still have to keep moving, walking forward, still unsure but trying so hard to keep strong.

She lets out more of her emotion, and her face just paints the pain in the wrinkling of her brows, and she looks upward as if to who she lost, and she covers her face with her arms a bit, and the audience of course goes crazy. She finishes and cries a bit,Ā only to walk away from the light, looking completely lost.

The scene ends.Ā 

It was even more beautiful because they shifted the audience around, so I got to see her from 3 different camera angles, middle front, and front right, and above, on the second overhead angle view of the stage. Just breaktaking, yet still so sadly soaked.

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Katie14
52 minutes ago, Vodka said:

Well I mean I guess I can talk bout last shooting.

So picture this, like an ornately decorated auditorium, real artfully embellished. The lighting's dim, all we can sorta see is the glow of the stage lights and the lowly lit chandeliers up above, two stories up.

The auditorium was well lit, like sorta rainbow shaped towards the upper mouth of the stage. Just one color tho but it was beautiful, the atmosphere was real warm and oddly comforting. There was this one part of filming where they just played the song's instrumental at the back and they tested the lighting behind to mach the track, and that in itself was beautiful. Just magical, like it took my breath away.

So we wait a while at the very back of the first floor and everything, audience staff helping us steer away from getting bored. Raffles and stuff, jokes were said the atmosphere at the back kinda felt a bit stuffy but it was manageable.

So lemme forward to the scene, so basically the orchestra and band get set up on stage, while the crew's moving people in and out of their seats for film angles and everything. So in that way, it was busy, lots of people wearing nice clothes suited and everything, mingling with people with general admission. We all basically chatted with each other while they set up.

So basically, the lights are then set up, the lights low, and then Gaga comes from stage left, looking to the band for guidance, with an expression as if she had been so exhausted. It was like the look someone has when family loses someone together.. that look. The spotlight colors the stage a whiteish blue as she gets to the mic.Ā She introduces herself, all sad and heartbroken, and she connects with the audience by directly talking with us, scene wise. She gets a bit emotional, and sort of cries, expression wise. She starts to sing, the lights still fixated on her.

The song was emotional, and so raw. She moved her arms a lot, and connected with the audience, look for look, despair, anger, sadness and moments of gladness all wrapped up like grief. It just resonated so strongly with me, like the notes, u could feel straight, from her heart to her chords. Ā It felt like one of those moments where you don't know where to go, where to turn, what to do, but still have to keep moving, walking forward, still unsure but trying so hard to keep strong.

She lets out more of her emotion, and her face just paints the pain in the wrinkling of her brows, and she looks upward as if to who she lost, and she covers her face with her arms a bit, and the audience of course goes crazy. She finishes and cries a bit,Ā only to walk away from the light, looking completely lost.

The scene ends.Ā 

It was even more beautiful because they shifted the audience around, so I got to see her from 3 different camera angles, middle front, and front right, and above, on the second overhead angle view of the stage. Just breaktaking, yet still so sadly soaked.

Wow. I wonder how much of her emotion was acting and how much was real.

Vodka
4 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

Wow. I wonder how much of her emotion was acting and how much was real.

I honestly think I just touched the surface. Like it's a bit slower for me to process the emotions on a word for word level. I think that even though she was going through a lot, she learned how to differentiate which emotions were which and how, but still managed to evoke what was needed from her role. I think what made me really feel for her was because of the pain she so easily emanated.

Short answer, it was mixed, but still polished. It really was amazing.

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Ariana Grindr
On 5/19/2017 at 11:05 PM, Relevant said:

I'll never love againĀ :giveup:Ā Isn't that Speechless thoĀ :oprah:

Still really sad for Sonja thoughĀ :(

I thought the same !!! But gurl imagine speechless 2.0

Ā I feel horrible fangirling when Sonja has passed.šŸ’”ā¤ļø

But we all got to love her and know her because of Gaga. So let her spirtit live on through us.

Ā 

Archived