💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should we do something nice for Gaga?

Slayer

Featured Posts

Slayer

She must be feeling extremely sad right now because of Sonja and I hate to think what she must be going through, as I couldn't imagine losing my best friend.

I really want to do something for Gaga to show we are thinking of her and how sorry we are for Sonja's passing. She has always been so wonderful to her fans and I think it'd be kind of us to be there for her in this difficult time.

What do you guys think? I don't know if this is a nice idea or a bit too invasive?

But I was thinking maybe a video compilation that we could share with her, or maybe something more creative, like a big bunch of 'flowers' where every petal is a handwritten note from us? 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

RAMROD

I think we should allow her to grief with family and friends.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

kihlophix

I think we should leave her alone, she knows we love her and are there for her 24/7 but she and the rest of Sonja's loved ones probably wants to grief in peace.

Dorothy Gale

Tbh, I think it's too sensitive. What could we do that doesn't overstep boundaries

Jenina

I honestly want to make something like a scrapbook or something with fan letters or fan art but I don't want it to be too much you know? Sometimes when someone dies it can feel extremely invasive and I don't want to cause any further stress on them but I would also like to do something nice for them. It's probably best to let them be alone though

cool

LetsGetHigh

I think we should just give her space and time to grieve and not demand stuff from her right now.

Maleficent

If we do decide to do anything, we should at least wait until Gaga herself says something first. If she doesn't, it means she'd prefer to grieve in private. 

Slayer
2 minutes ago, Jenina said:

I honestly want to make something like a scrapbook or something with fan letters or fan art but I don't want it to be too much you know? Sometimes when someone dies it can feel extremely invasive and I don't want to cause any further stress on them but I would also like to do something nice for them. I'm honestly not sure :sweat: 

2 minutes ago, Dorothy Gale said:

Tbh, I think it's too sensitive. What could we do that doesn't overstep boundaries

Yeah it's so hard to know when you're imposing too much during the grieving process. It's true, there's really nothing we could do that could make her feel better right now. I just feel so compelled to do something. Maybe it's something that we could do further down the line when the emotions and grief aren't quite so fraught.

Slayer
Just now, Maleficent said:

If we do decide to do anything, we should at least until Gaga herself says something first. If she doesn't, it means she'd prefer to grieve in private. 

Yes I think that's a good idea.

JustaMonster

I think it would defintely be too invasive right now. Let's give her some time first, this all happened very recently.

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

shoful

I mean if we just send her flowers idt thats invasive and thats the perfect thing to do 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

xoxo Craig

Give her the time and space she needs. But I think if we get her a bouquet of flowers, like some roses, then I think thats the right thing to do

Its normally what friends do when their friend is going through something like this

End Racism Now

Nicole

Space for now. 

if anyone is honestly itching to do something, donate to cancer research.

Bear

It is a really sweet idea, but I think she needs time to be alone/with family and friends right now.

Maybe after a while we could do some kind of online fundraiser for Cancer charities/hospices? I think that would support Sonja's family as well as Gaga knowing that people listened to her story and her fight and that she won't be forgotten.

Archived