💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Vevo Views Have Me Depressed

Dorothy Gale

Featured Posts

Gurl, log off for some days and be happy that Gaga has still the most selling single by a female in the US in 2017:unicorn:

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that some are overreacting as usual, clearly views are not matter for depression and there are many other things definitely more important in life. But I get the point of those who are worried about Gaga's views: she has, and probably will have, many important awards and she achieved so much. But we know she can be better! Not better in the sense she has to die for make a good videoclip, but Gaga's team is kind of....mediocre at times? She could rule everyone everywhere, we all know that. And it's sad she, and her team, don't play their cards better. 

I'm not dragging Gaga on this sad day, and I'm sure nor the others here are dragging here. GGD is a forum and until the discussion remains respectul I think it's a good thing to discuss (but not meltdown :tony: )

Reality

Some of y'all and your f*cking meltdowns. Seriously, at this point I don't know if this is suppose to be sarcastic or some sort of joke, but I y'all either need to take some time off or stan someone different.

🃏🖤👹

bloody g

Damn sis you need a nap

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Jorge Gonzalez Varela

Because she has not a big hit since 2014, because Gaga is no longer popular with the general public ... And because Joanne's videos are basic and boring.

Here's to our brand new start, I won't be waiting for nothing. I'll mend the broken parts. Pick up the pieces,

Bradley

Youtube views are so unimportant though.

Alan Walker's Faded has 1.09 billion views on YouTube but it peaked at #80 on the Billboard Hot 100, also the Grammys would never award such a generic song a trophy.

Million Reasons on the other hand...

Thomas P

I don't think a lot of you understand that the views bring in awards. It's sad but true. It's why ARTPOP got no VMAS.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

FrankGutz

The favt that her latest videos are horrible af PI & MR

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

uo111
8 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

I don't think a lot of you understand that the views bring in awards. It's sad but true. It's why ARTPOP got no VMAS.

Yea but the VMA's are a joke so who's laughing now?

ACT2

I feel ashamed 

side to side less that 8 months has more than bad romance 

That's Gossip

Fusel

you're too invested in this, step back from obsessing over this or it'll make you sick

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived