Jump to content
Lady Gaga - FAME
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
Sign in to follow this  
opinion

Do you guys think Gaga will go back to the wigs?

Will Gaga Go Back To The Wigs  

36 members have voted

  1. 1. Will Gaga Go Back To The Wigs

    • Yes
    • Not for a very long time
    • Never again
      0
    • Yes but natural looking wigs


Featured Posts

Perfect ionist   Paws Up 444
Perfect ionist

Do you guys think Gaga will go back to the wigs I miss the wigs so much. I was so upset that Gaga didn't wear f***ing wigs at the Super Bowl Halftime. I know lately she hasn't been putting on wigs but instead keeping her actual hair.

WOULD WE SEE GAGA WEARING WIGS AT THE JOANNE WORLD TOUR OR NO?

WILL WE SEE CRAZY WIGS OR JUST NATUAL LOOKING WIGS?

Edited by Perfectionist32
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Haus of Joanne   Paws Up 1,563
Haus of Joanne

Definitely. I think wigs make Gaga who she is :yay:. But I do hope we'll never see something like this again. :ladyhaha::ladyhaha:

 ladygaga2010grammysredlargemsg1264986016

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dorothy Gale   Paws Up 7,571
Dorothy Gale

I hope not, her hair was becoming super unhealthy. On top of that  a lot of Freddy's wigs were poorly done. So many badly applied lacefronts spring to mind when I hear "wig" in a sentence with Gaga. 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JustaMonster   Paws Up 4,684
JustaMonster

I hope so. I'm a fan of the wigs.

  • Like 1
I will fly on a challenger across the sky

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Perfect ionist   Paws Up 444
Perfect ionist
1 minute ago, JustaMonster said:

I hope so. I'm a fan of the wigs.

ME TOO

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Steve Nasty   Paws Up 10,558
Steve Nasty

I'd be surprised if she didn't on tour.

she wore a wig for the John Wayne video 

Edited by Steve Nasty
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Perfect ionist   Paws Up 444
Perfect ionist
Just now, Steve Nasty said:

I'd be surprised if she didn't on tour.

she wore a wig for the John Wayne video 

 

Im just saying because shes been keeping her natural hair. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
WildAmerican   Paws Up 6,685
WildAmerican

I hope she's natural for the tour, that'd be more of a Joanne Vibe. She looked beautiful during the SBHS and Coachella.

Edited by WildAmerican
  • Like 1
Stream the SOTY https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=en2D_5TzXCA

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Perfect ionist   Paws Up 444
Perfect ionist
8 minutes ago, eltomasrosales said:

Definitely. I think wigs make Gaga who she is :yay:. But I do hope we'll never see something like this again. :ladyhaha::ladyhaha:

 ladygaga2010grammysredlargemsg1264986016

 

wait did mess up on the placement of this wing

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
VinnyGaga   Paws Up 368
VinnyGaga

me and a friend were just talking about this today, im pretty sure she will use wigs on this tour because she dyed her hair brown for the movie. but who knows with her. for coachella both looks were wigs just natural looking 

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheFame Monster   Paws Up 4,264
TheFame Monster
1 minute ago, Perfectionist32 said:

wait did mess up on the placement of this wing

It was part of the dress

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Perfect ionist   Paws Up 444
Perfect ionist
Just now, VinnyGaga said:

me and a friend were just talking about this today, im pretty sure she will use wigs on this tour because she dyed her hair brown for the movie. but who knows with her. for coachella both looks were wigs just natural looking 

 

really how can you tell

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
VinnyGaga   Paws Up 368
VinnyGaga
Just now, Perfectionist32 said:

really how can you tell

backstage she had the brown hair (she had just dyed her hair right before both)

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Red   Paws Up 52,599
Red

Do you think the Sun will rise tomorrow?

  • Like 1
ask me anything :hor: http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/249494-ask-red-anything/

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TropicOfCANCER   Paws Up 3,303
TropicOfCANCER
14 minutes ago, Dorothy Gale said:

I hope not, her hair was becoming super unhealthy. On top of that  a lot of Freddy's wigs were poorly done. So many badly applied lacefronts spring to mind when I hear "wig" in a sentence with Gaga. 

he's hit or miss. the wig from coachella looked good.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×