đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Sonja passing sadly confirmed

littlepotter

Featured Posts

littlepotter
15 minutes ago, BornSimon said:

The desperation to diss Gaga on this website sometimes is ****ing disgusting.

Sorry if I overreacted initially. Please don't turn this into something that ugly, it's not exactly the time.

chaeri pls

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yuuri
3 minutes ago, OBEY said:

She'll probably take a day off

Honestly she would take however long she feels off. Sonja (speculating from Grigio Girls lyrics) saved Gaga's life and Gaga will likely need a lot of time to get herself together. I wouldn't mind, nor should anyone else mind.

venusxillusion

I'm so sad for Gaga.  Sonja seemed like such a lovely woman and her and Gaga were so loyal to one another.  She was so strong for Gaga even when she was battling cancer.  I just wish I could give Gaga a hug right now :(

littlepotter
9 minutes ago, Misaki said:

Honestly she would take however long she feels off. Sonja (speculating from Grigio Girls lyrics) saved Gaga's life and Gaga will likely need a lot of time to get herself together. I wouldn't mind, nor should anyone else mind.

I really always wondered about that lyric. Wasn't 23 when Gaga was like kn 2009 and all her dreams were coming true? I didn't know she struggled back then.

chaeri pls

OBEY
2 minutes ago, Harry said:

I'm confused :( What happened?

she passed away

ElectricAlley

I'm soooooo sad omg. I'm bout to start crying in the store rn 

Katie14
7 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

I really always wondered about that lyric. Wasn't 23 when Gaga was like kn 2009 and all her dreams were coming true? I didn't know she struggled back then.

She was definitely struggling at 23. Maybe not as bad as later on, but remember when she got really thin? Also, on Howard Stern she said the trauma from being raped hit her 4 or 5 years later, so that's at 23-24. 

Harry
7 minutes ago, OBEY said:

she passed away

But how do we know? What was the original tweet that Gaga sent out that was then deleted?

This is so sad :(

OBEY
Just now, Harry said:

But how do we know? What was the original tweet that Gaga sent out that was then deleted?

A link to buy the UO merch that was pre set to go online

JustaMonster
Just now, Harry said:

It was about UO

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

LaLuna

Sh*t, this is so damn sad, I can't imagine how devastated Gaga is rn.

I don't think I'll be able to listen to Grigio Girls again...

PI Floppedt

I'm so sad. I mean we all knew that she didn't have much time since she's down with stage four cancer, but still, this news came so suddenly. :( I'll be praying for Sonja's loved ones, including Gaga.

I don't actually hate PI

Jarvin

I'm feeling really strange... i feel so sad.

I'm drinking a piniot right now.... cheers to you sonja <3

May you rest in peace :(

The fact that she just got married ( if im not mistaken ) makes it extra beautiful and sad at the same time.. 

Archived