💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Grigio Girls

dit

Featured Posts

dit

This song now has a whole other layer to it. It was always touching but now...it's just heartbreaking.

Gaga is a muscian and expresses herself and shares her life with us through her art...Today/tonight...play the song in honor of Sonja and spread the message about Sonja's life and death. She was one heck of an inspirational human being. Never let her story die guys.

And for those on here who are suffering with illnesses or know someone who is...I am sending you so much love. Stay strong...stay positive..plz live life to the fullest for yourself and for the others who couldn't/can't. 

DAOkNFpUwAAKvoP.jpg

(also God bless the artist who made this :heart:)

Gaga Lazuli

I was twenty-three
She was thirty-five
I was spiralling out
And she was so alive
A Texas girl real strong
Taught me this strong song
So when I start to bawl
She says, "let your teardrops fall"

Sisters never pack up
We always run back, love
Seven years ago
I said you'd make it so
Sonja was Joanne's friend
Tough girls on the mend
So when I'm feeling small
I toss that cork and call

I couldn't help but cry when I heard this verses. They gave me goosebumps they have a new Strong feeling to me.

Little Monsters Torture Me

FlopSlurper

I love this song so much and I cried when Gaga performed it at the dive bar tour. I will never be able to listen to it without crying now :( 

ComeToMama

This song made me emotional from the first listen. Definitely one of Gaga's most heartfelt songs <3 Rest in peace Sonja 

Sanju

This song just became that much more harder to listen to, Rest In peace Sonja. 

TSUNAMI

Are you guys aware that at JWT it's going to be waterfalls during Giorgio Girls? I can't :giveup: 

I am so sorry. 

I am crying with my boss being office away from me. Damnit. 

doppelganger
2 minutes ago, Chelseaaaaaa said:

:(

Always have been my favourite performance of the Joanne era. Stunningly heartfelt.

Buddy

I've always asked myself if Joanne was more about about Sonia, not Joanne, and if Gaga was using Joanne as a way of coping with Sonia. It would make sense

Archived