Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

RIP Sonja

NewYorkCity

Featured Posts

robboadam
52 minutes ago, Jonathan Florencio said:

Anybody knows if she knew she didn't have much time left or if it was a situation where she could survive?

It was terminal stage 4 cancer. She did so well to hang on so long, but yes.....sadly it was inevitable. :(

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brainiac

Rest in peace, Sonja. We love you. :heart:

We love you too, Gaga. Stay strong. :heart:

nattuggla

I already listened to Grigio Girls and Angel Down today. It was really emotional. :( May you rest in peace Sonja!! Such a strong and brave soul gone! You will always stay in the hearts of your beloved dependants.

That J

Waking up to this news and I'm already emotional. Gaga invited us into a very personal, important friendship and connection not only with Joanne herself but with Sonja.  She let us in on the intimacy of that bond and we sang along and prayed along. That was very cool thing for Gaga to do. Now at Sonja's passing, we all mourn along and wrap our arms around Gaga during this loss.  So, to Sonja, Gaga, fellow Monsters and to Fuc cancer....this shot of Pinot is for you!

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

LMAlejandro

Rest in peace :(

www.youtube.com/@LittleMonsterAlejandro

Antonio

rest in peace Sonja :(

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

ShockPop

This is why Gaga at coachella was so emotional for teog. Sonja wasn't there because it was the end. 

Zazekina

I'm crying!!! RIP!! such a strong Soul!! My thoughts go to her Family and friends!! 

I always cry when I listen to Grigio Girls, the song is even more powerful now 

https://soundcloud.com/zazekina/otra-vez

sass bonbon

We love everyone that supports and is a friend from the ones we love. Rest in peace, Sonja. Tears shed. <3 <3 Lots of love, gaga

bbhmm

The Surrealist

This is for you, Sonja, you will never be forgotten.

FATCAT

I honestly cannot imagine how hard this must be for her friends, and family. I'm sure Gaga is absolutely devestated, and knowing cancers cruelty, I know this has to be a shell shock, even in her recent decline. After fighting the battle with someone for so long, it always seems hopeful, but when it goes south and you lose the person you've been fighting with for so long, it's absolutely heartbreaking. I'll be sending my love to Gaga, since I don't know how to send condolences to Sonja's friends and family, and I'll be streaming Grigio Girls to celebrate Sonja and her passion for life.

Though we have not met, I feel your compassion and strength.

Rest in Peace, Sonja. :kara:

Purr more, hiss less.

Sister

Terrible. Terrible. Sending my Love and thoughts out.

x

R.I.P  S:wub:nja

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Archived