Gaga and Sonja's close friends and family must be devastated by this tragedy

She fought hard with the support of her closest people

May she rest in peace

Look at those clowns

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply
calmar

This was depressing to learn. My heart goes out to all who knew her. My own experience with cancer lets me identify somewhat with part of what she went through and helps me understand how much she endured and thus how much more astounding and inspiring her happiness and positivity truly were in the face of what afflicted her. 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Oh that's why Taylor Kinney rushed back to New York today to support Andre because he was now in Lancaster .RIP Sonja.I believe she had a lot of love around her because she deserved it.I hope all her family and friends will stay strong in such a difficult time.

Ibsen Ferreira

i'm so sad.

i think that every little monster are with the same feeling

We all created an affection for Sonja, and we hoped for her recovery

#RIPGrigioGirl

panosmonster

I'm so sad right now. Sonja RIP. She was such a fighter. I hope she finds peace. I made a video about her and Gaga back in the day because i was so touched about her story. #grigiogirlforever 

mariomania1234

So devastating. God rest her soul. I really hope a cure will be uncovered one day for this awful disease.

retroglamx

I hope she didn't suffer in her last days and that she felt happy. I hope her loved ones find peace in time.

OMG, I'm so sad, this is terrible news.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

TheGagaOfItAll

So devastated. Cancer is awful. Their friendship looked beautiful and powerful. I love seeing women get along together. Rest in Peace, Sonja. 

Nobody's gonna heal me if I don't open the door

JustaMonster
2 hours ago, Saint Hollywood said:

Wait... I know this may sound a bit insensitive... :S

But is it possible that Gaga (and everyone in general) knew that she was going to pass ahead of time? That happens to most people suffering from a deadly disease; doctors know beforehand how much time their patients have left. I feel like everyone was aware that Sonja was going to pass soon, but I know that they're all currently heartbroken. Nothing can really prepare someone for a tragedy like this. :(

Yeah that has to be why she released the cure the way she did. She released it for Sonja even though she new she wouldnt have time to promote it. She even said it was such a positive song that she wanted everyone to hear it and that it need to be released it as soon as possible

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

When she dedicated TEOG to Sonja at Coachella, i was afraid it was a sign that things were going south...

RIP beautiful angel

alextruper17
3 hours ago, Knife said:

How old was she? She couldn't have been much older than 30..that's so sad.

Off Topic: Kyary <3

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

Archived