Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

RIP Sonja

NewYorkCity

Featured Posts

Maleficent

I will fly, like a challenger across the sky
Like the phoenix so you can remind them of the dream I bore.

RIP Sonja. 

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Letmelivemylife
6 minutes ago, Quasi said:

Rest in Peace Sonja. It's such a testament to her amazing spirit that even though none of us knew her, we were so deeply touched by her presence. 

Sometimes the people that touch you the deepest are the ones that you've never met ♥️

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Andrea B
1 minute ago, YCHofficial said:

Serious question, who is she?

Gaga's best friend, Gaga wrote Grigio Girls about Sonja.

BornSimon
1 minute ago, HausOfMark said:

Its been on repeat the past hour!

Same here, I'm playing it over and over, and I'm sure we're not the only ones.

I feel, for us, it's the best way to tribute her.

SissyFromSpace
1 minute ago, YCHofficial said:

Serious question, who is she?

You can't do a simple Google search that brings you to GagaWikipedia?

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

YCHofficial
1 minute ago, Lance said:

You can't do a simple Google search that brings you to GagaWikipedia?

ok dramaqueen

Gagaplayer315

Omg this is terrible news. May she finally rest in peace. Im so sad, I can only imagine how all her close friends and family must be feeling right now :( I know it's going to be an incredibly painful experience for Gaga :kara:

Andrea B

it may sound dumb but i really feel sad, Grigio girls was my favorite song from Joanne because of the lyrics, cancer has been part of my family and it breaks my heart knowing Sonja passed away even tho I didn't even know her. I'm so thankful for the album Joanne

Lee Ng
1 hour ago, Katie14 said:

I was just looking through her instagram and blog yesterday. This is really upsetting and I don't even know her. 

Me too. Just yesterday, I was so impressed by how positive and optimistic she always was in every post. I was in shock when looking at the news. 

She is realeased from pain now, but it will take a long time for her family and friends to be healed :(

HOTNebraskaGuy

The world has lost yet another beautiful soul today. May she rest in piece, she was so strong and I'm very proud of how far she had gotten in her battle with that horrible disease. We love you Sonja, Grigio Girls forever. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Andrew

It seems there was such a genuine love between Gaga and Sonja. True friendship is hard to come by. 

Rest in peace Sonja. Xx 

Katie14
1 minute ago, Lee Ng said:

Me too. Just yesterday, I was so impressed by how positive and optimistic she always was in every post. I was in shock when looking at the news. 

She is realeased from pain now, but it will take a long time for her family and friends to be healed :(

Same! The way she was cracking jokes and being lighthearted about her situation and appreciating the littl things she was able to do, like going for a walk outside, was really inspiring. 

Archived