MonsterBall13

I'm still honestly so sad 

hopefully she and Joanne protect Gaga 

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katie14
1 hour ago, asana15 said:

How do you find tweets like this? I searced "Lady Gaga asib" on twitter to try to find experience stories and there are only a handful of posts from yesterday. 

HausOfMark
On 5/19/2017 at 10:51 PM, panosmonster said:

I'm so sad right now. Sonja RIP. She was such a fighter. I hope she finds peace. I made a video about her and Gaga back in the day because i was so touched about her story. #grigiogirlforever 

This video is beautiful!

-Mark

soixont

As I failed the time before - here it is proper:

A tribute to Sonja and Gaga's friendship - a cover of 'Grigio Girls' :'( I hope she knows that she is remembered for how strong and beautiful she is.

:hug:

A King With No Crown

Anderson123

May she rest in peace, that is so sad. I lost a friend to cancer in February 2016. She got chemo and surgery and apparently she was cancer free but the test showed mets and she got on another treatment, a couple of weeks later they told her family there was nothing they could do and that they should just take her home. Four months later she died and it was so sad. The only good thing about this is that Sonja is pain free now, she's in peace now and I hope she didn't suffer.

thewho

This is what I love about Joanne. When Sonja passed, it felt personal, only because I was so connected to Grigio Girls and felt Gaga's pain (I lost a close friend to cancer four years ago). Even my sister cried her first time listening to the song.

Love you Gaga, hope your blues turn gold. :hug:

fede ARTPOP
On 2017-5-19 at 8:32 PM, PerfectIllusion said:

Rest in peace beautiful angel.

tumblr_oov94tHSi11rus5tso2_1280.jpg

Where is this from?

Sad how Cancer can take your life in a moment, even after years of treatment and when it seems you are ok.

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

PerfectIllusion
23 minutes ago, fede ARTPOP said:

Where is this from?

Sad how Cancer can take your life in a moment, even after years of treatment and when it seems you are ok.

Its from Sonja's wedding. You can find more pictures on her blog they are beautiful :heart:

http://sonjadndurham.blogspot.com/2017/04/woo-hooi-got-married.html?m=1

Archived