Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Halsey - Eyes Closed (Stripped version)

JustHMLover

Featured Posts

JustHMLover

“Eyes Closed” appears on Halsey’s forthcoming album hopeless fountain kingdom.

darkchylde

this sounds like avril lavigne meets lana del rey im so in love

Daredevil

she's so talented and amazing. :giveup: idk why people on this forum hate her so much.

darkchylde
1 hour ago, Daredevil said:

she's so talented and amazing. :giveup: idk why people on this forum hate her so much.

mostly because they see themselves on her. she's a fan who made it big with incredible concepts and most can't stand knowing that if they had the luck and had worked hard, they could be on her place.

also because for some reason, it's "cool" to hate halsey and intentionally misunderstand every statement she makes.

Alexanderr

I love Halsey, but this song is possibly her worst to date, atleast in my opinion, that is.

-xo

RabbitHeart

There have been a lot of times where her live vocals felt like she was trying too hard to have this edgy-goth-punk-indie vibe and this definitely isn't one of those times, I'm glad she seems to be forming more of a solid & captivating persona this era :diane:

Daredevil
8 hours ago, Entropy said:

mostly because they see themselves on her. she's a fan who made it big with incredible concepts and most can't stand knowing that if they had the luck and had worked hard, they could be on her place.

also because for some reason, it's "cool" to hate halsey and intentionally misunderstand every statement she makes.

same with Sam Smith 

littlepotter
8 hours ago, Alexanderr said:

I love Halsey, but this song is possibly her worst to date, atleast in my opinion, that is.

Yeah, I'm kinda let down by the new music :wtf: I hope the album is different.

chaeri pls

Alexanderr
6 hours ago, littlepotter said:

Yeah, I'm kinda let down by the new music :wtf: I hope the album is different.

I actually liked Now or Never, despite how it mimics Needed Me at times.

-xo

Archived