๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Bitch, I'm Pressedonna

Dorothy Gale

Featured Posts

Dorothy Gale

I AM PRESSED by Adele's slayage. It kills me. To think that she sold 3 million in one week is a blow to my self esteem. I just don't understand what the public sees. She's good yes, in fact I've been following her since she guest starred on Ugly Betty in 2009. But this much slayage? 25 million sales? Two AOTY awards? Multiple billion viewed YouTube videos. It's sickening. I just can't take it. Adele proves that people will still buy music, but they've been brainwashed I to thinking Adele is the only artist worth spending it on. I wish Gaga could be where Adele is.

Roman

Judging by the title, I thoughtย it'd be another Madonna vs Gaga thread

mdr

Ryusei

Calm down... all your threads are you ranting about successful artists lately. Just enjoy the music you listen to and stop caring so much about numbers

Musery

Dorothy Gale
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Adele's sales affect your self esteem?ย 

Yeah, especially when none of the artists I like can reach them.

LaBlue
1 minute ago, Ryusei said:

Calm down... all your threads are you ranting about successful artists lately. Just enjoy the music you listen to and stop caring so much about numbers

She's right thoughย :toofunny:

loving you was blue

DeanWinchester

oh my god is there a single thing in pop that doesn't make you pressed let the light in sis

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, Dorothy Gale said:

Yeah, especially when none of the artists I like can reach them.

Oh, I don't want to sound cocky, but you might reach for help. You cant just let random person's sales to affect your emotinal stability. There are better things about in life.

Just listen to the music you like and that's all.

crisTEAne

old habits die hard.

the traditional idea of talent being a vocal-oriented simplistic performance lives on.

we can hardly do anything about it, sadly.

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Fame IV

Lady Gaga is a more famous pop-star than Adele worldwide, you can ask anyone all over the world that the person knows the name Lady Gaga.ย 

A Star is Born โญ

Dorothy Gale
3 minutes ago, T E Anne said:

old habits die hard.

the traditional idea of talent being a vocal-oriented simplistic performance lives on.

we can hardly do anything about it, sadly.

Gaga was pushing society forward, challenging what it meant to be an artist, how much political involvement singers can have, then Adele happened and set us back years.ย 

Dorothy Gale
Just now, Fame IV said:

Lady Gaga is a more famous pop-star than Adele worldwide, you can ask anyone all over the world that the person knows the name Lady Gaga.ย 

Everyone knows the name Adele thoย :toofunny:

Gurl

IMG_1712.thumb.JPG.6e1ae897ed35687e3af0a

Gaga is way more talented than Adele, which is way more important than chart success imo

๐•ž๐•ช ๐•“๐•š๐•˜๐•˜๐•–๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ž๐•ช ๐•š๐•ค ๐•ž๐•–, ๐•ก๐• ๐•ก ๐•’ ๐Ÿก๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived