💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Katy Is Boring

LaBlue

Featured Posts

mcphee

I mean its all down to taste :) 

for example I have taste so I wouldn't make a thread purely to voice how boring I find an artist and encourage another space for the obsessed katy haters to vent :)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JEWRJEWR

oh sweetie im so sorry

you're late to the party

Fear, she's the mother of violence

DanceInTheDark
1 hour ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

What do you not understand? :huh:

Imo the videos and songs she released this era are her best

I do not understand what exactly speaks to you.

I Was just wondering when seeing all the praise and nobody told what is exactly 'the best' 

Never hated Katy Perry but I only see a girl who still didn't grow musically and is trying very hard right now to get a hit.

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

Magneto

And after all it's just another day

Spoiler

On shady KatyDaily

Free my mind

MaryJaneHolland
20 minutes ago, DanceInTheDark said:

Never hated Katy Perry but I only see a girl who still didn't grow musically and is trying very hard right now to get a hit

I see this often. What does she have to do to be "grown musically"? :huh: She's just doing what she's best at, pop music :shrug:

TSUNAMI
4 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I see this often. What does she have to do to be "grown musically"? :huh: She's just doing what she's best at, pop music :shrug:

And that's why she's now left behind. While others were going a step up she remained the same. Gaga trained her vocals so much and you can hear only progress, Beyonce also, even Kesha progressed vocally over the years, but Katy stuck to her old thing and that thing outdated. 

The Z
2 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Actually, this is her best era for both music and visuals. I mean, the album cover >>>>

I HATE this album cover... actually, the onl one I didn't hate was the one for PRISM. I enjoy the music though.

moonpig8400

I've found her music kinda boring since Teenage Dream... I absolutely loved that album ! So vivacious and full of colour. 

HOWEVER she made a comeback for me with Bon Appetite she looks very hot and I love the steamy relaxing hot heartbeating vibe the song gives me lol 

Bette Davis

Gaga fans trashing Katy is boring

cool-story-bro.gif

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Irrelevant
2 hours ago, edgy said:

Home-Slider-1.png

Hide contents

no tea, no shade :spin:

No coffee? :awesome:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

What About Us

Actually, I love Swish Swish. Bon Appetit was sort of "eh" for me and Chained To The Rhythm was groovy, but it deserved much better.

Promise I'll always be there. Promise I'll be the cure.

calmar

I mean all the songs she's released from Witness so far have been subpar, have quite obviously chased current trends in music rather than anything Katy would do as an artist, and have, perhaps with the exception of CTTR, failed to either be as pleasing sonically, musically, or lyrically as her prior oeuvre, or lived up to Katy's self-described "woke music" goal of the era. I think it's gotten to a point where the artist has reached overexposure, and Katy's lack of artistic talent is beginning to hamper her.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Archived