πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Katy Is Boring

LaBlue

Featured Posts

LaBlue

Is it just me or Katy's new music is getting boring to me.CTTR was cute,but would hurt my ears if i hear it again,although i listened to it only twice.

I listened to BA once,my ears were bleeding.

Swish,Swift,Bitch was interesting,but gets deadly boring after some listenings....

Is it just meΒ :poot:

loving you was blue

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lady Palutena

Finally, someone besides me is saying these words.

2NSyeIN.jpg

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

Jenina

I've personally really enjoyed the tracks we've gotten so far and I'm really excited for Witness. We are all entitled to our own opinion though and that's fine whatever suits your fancyΒ :happy:

cool

true

CioYM0U.gif

π•žπ•ͺ π•“π•šπ•˜π•˜π•–π•€π•₯ π•–π•Ÿπ•–π•žπ•ͺ π•šπ•€ π•žπ•–, 𝕑𝕠𝕑 𝕒 πŸ‘πŸ™πŸ™

Sam Dey

yeah of course she is

everyone agrees that even though she releases a bop like Bon Appetit it's still just katy perry

she's nothing special and always does the same stuff

she can't even change the themes of her erasΒ 

MaryJaneHolland

Actually, this is her best era for both music and visuals. I mean, the album cover >>>>

Chromatic

NotΒ necessarily boring. I'm just sick of her cartoon/comedy act, aesthetic or whatever. It was cute in Califoria Gurls, now it's just.. cringeworthy to me.Β Β 

TheFame Monster

The songs are just flat all the way throughout. Your waiting for the hook to come in and then it's just underwhelming:laughga:

Dorothy Gale

Yeah, she's been doing the same thing for four albums now. Slight changes in her sound have happened, but CTTR especially gets boring really fast, and I couldn't even finish Swish Swish. She's super predictable as well. I was reading through her base on atrl and what her fans consider risky if a far cry from what we consider risk.Β 

Panchecco

I loved CTTRΒ 

I hated Bon Appetit but then loved it because of the video

and I like Swish Swish

but yeah... even though her sound slightly evolved the music is pretty boring so far

Tommy Monster

I think she has finally moved in a different direction (it was about damn time :toofunny:Β ) and I love her new music, especially Swish SwishΒ :music:

WildAmerican

There's definitely been something missing from her 3 songs released this year. CTTR is vapid (imo) BA is trashy and messy and SWSW is better, but still comes across as meh

Archived