throwback

Hair @ Taratata

Started by T E Anne with 14 replies so far

aren't you just in love with her golden voice, her blubbery smile, and her teal hair? :wub:

7 people like this

it's been oolong since i've had a sip / and i get this feeling / i need a lavender detox / the truth will be the winner tonight

Imagine if she does something like this on Joanne World Tour :cryga:

*flies away* i am as free as my hair :cryga::cryga::cryga:

1 person likes this

You Were Made To Love Me

1 minute ago, Beyond said:

Imagine if she does something like this on Joanne World Tour :cryga:

*flies away* i am as free as my hair :cryga::cryga::cryga:

she'd cure me right away. :diane:

1 person likes this

it's been oolong since i've had a sip / and i get this feeling / i need a lavender detox / the truth will be the winner tonight

Just now, T E Anne said:

she'd cure me right away. :diane:

:kara:

1 person likes this

You Were Made To Love Me

It's so hard for me to say "one of her best performances" 'cause 98% of her performances could fall into that category :diane:

4 people like this

Beautiful!

I love how she changes all the time, but seeing smth like this always makes me miss coloured wigs and crazy make-up so much :giveup:

3 people like this

I wanna celebrate, I wanna sell your hate —MM

1 minute ago, Bio said:

It's so hard for me to say "one of her best performances" 'cause 98% of her performances could fall into that category :diane:

Talent like this can't be described  :diane:

1 person likes this

You Were Made To Love Me

Just now, Bio said:

that is so true. it's a real struggle to pick a performance when my friends are in a gagz mood, cause she delivers every single time. :cryga: 

2 minutes ago, Roman said:

Beautiful!

I love how she changes all the time, but seeing smth like this always makes me miss coloured wigs and crazy make-up so much :giveup:

i love it too and i think she'll be back to her avant-garde performance artist self in no time. however, i must emphasize that i do appreciate her minimalist, organic sets as well. :diane: 

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, T E Anne said:

i love it too and i think she'll be back to her avant-garde performance artist self in no time. however, i must emphasize that i do appreciate her minimalist, organic sets as well. :diane: 

Yeah, Coachella intro says hi :giveup: Like, Superbowl and Coachella itself were amazing, but that damn tentacle, that damn lizard and those damn glowing eyes were IT. 

1 person likes this

I wanna celebrate, I wanna sell your hate —MM

she always does amazing acustic performances on Taratata

the vocals are not perfect but they're raw and real and that's why I love this performance so much

-PAN

5 minutes ago, Panchecco said:

the vocals are not perfect

yes, they are. :gaysia:

Posted (edited)

This is just as fantastic now as it was six years ago

diane-warren.gif.de42d9254e90978c7fe66c3

Edited by Erotica
1 person likes this

We don't need no statements

1 minute ago, Erotica said:

This is just as fantastic now as it was six years ago

diane-warren.gif.de42d9254e90978c7fe66c3

her voice was just as powerful as it is now. yet, the world said she couldn't sing. :neyde:

1 person likes this