💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Joanne ~ Money Maker?

shoful

Featured Posts

shoful

Does anyone else get the vibe that the Joanne era has been an attempt to make a lot of money. I feel that they are milking this era for everything that its worth. 

How many times this era has Gaga posted on social media that theres new (super expensive for waht youre getting)merchandise? And this new emoji app that costs money. 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Gagadonna

I don't think so. If she really wanted to make a lot of money, she would have made Joanne a commercial album with generic potential hits (which is obviously not the case). 

Gagadonna
Just now, Beyond said:

In my opinion,it's really cheap tbh :reductive:

Your opinion is cheap. Joanne is a masterpiece :giggle:

LaBlue
3 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

Your opinion is cheap. Joanne is a masterpiece :giggle:

Okay,monster.Stop your ratchet behavior and start having life  :reductive: You gotta learn that people have different opinions about Joanne,it's natural to be different,honey 

loving you was blue

7 minutes ago, Beyond said:

In my opinion,it was really cheap  :reductive:

pPjaqnR.gif

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

venusfly

I don't see a problem with it if she is, there's not much to complain about when her label gives her nice budgets and more freedom

The Surrealist

Yes, she is, but let her do her what she wants, since she doesn't care for anything anymore.

Werk

Some of y'all are saying how she'd then have generic hits but like I think they're milking the era as in image-wise such as how Gaga is so stripped down this era if that makes sense which will lead to attention :emma: 

Ronk
43 minutes ago, Werk said:

Some of y'all are saying how she'd then have generic hits but like I think they're milking the era as in image-wise such as how Gaga is so stripped down this era if that makes sense which will lead to attention :emma: 

I think that's just how she feels rn.  I don't thing Gaga herself is going commercial.

I live outside the space time continuum.

King J

I think because the album wasnt commercial she is trying to milk her image which was revived via the Superbowl. So it's as if she is selling herself off of GP perceptions, in a bling not the music way.

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

Werk
15 minutes ago, Ronk said:

I think that's just how she feels rn.  I don't thing Gaga herself is going commercial.

No I meant like Interscopes taking advantage of that lol 

Ronk
Just now, Werk said:

No I meant like Interscopes taking advantage of that lol 

Yeah, there are always plenty of people who profit from any artist's commercial success, and they may do things that the artist wouldn't do.

I live outside the space time continuum.

darkchylde

honestly i don't give a sh*t, if y'all pay 70$ for a badly designed tee it's your own fault. for the rest of it, she has the right to milk her brand

Delulu Rogers

If she were milking it JW and DIC would have been singles, there would have been a different lead, a better MR video and proper promo for the album 

Archived