question

Joanne ~ Money Maker?

Started by shoful with 28 replies so far

Does anyone else get the vibe that the Joanne era has been an attempt to make a lot of money. I feel that they are milking this era for everything that its worth. 

How many times this era has Gaga posted on social media that theres new (super expensive for waht youre getting)merchandise? And this new emoji app that costs money. 

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

In my opinion,it was really cheap  :reductive:

Edited by Beyond
2 people like this

You Were Made To Love Me

I don't think so. If she really wanted to make a lot of money, she would have made Joanne a commercial album with generic potential hits (which is obviously not the case). 

23 people like this

Just now, Beyond said:

In my opinion,it's really cheap tbh :reductive:

Your opinion is cheap. Joanne is a masterpiece :giggle:

10 people like this

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

Your opinion is cheap. Joanne is a masterpiece :giggle:

Okay,monster.Stop your ratchet behavior and start having life  :reductive: You gotta learn that people have different opinions about Joanne,it's natural to be different,honey 

Edited by Beyond
1 person likes this

You Were Made To Love Me

7 minutes ago, Beyond said:

In my opinion,it was really cheap  :reductive:

pPjaqnR.gif

4 people like this

I need you more than Dope...

I don't see a problem with it if she is, there's not much to complain about when her label gives her nice budgets and more freedom

Yes, she is, but let her do her what she wants, since she doesn't care for anything anymore.

Some of y'all are saying how she'd then have generic hits but like I think they're milking the era as in image-wise such as how Gaga is so stripped down this era if that makes sense which will lead to attention :emma: 

2 people like this

Keep on F*king Don't stop, F*k me harder Then Pop!

43 minutes ago, Werk said:

Some of y'all are saying how she'd then have generic hits but like I think they're milking the era as in image-wise such as how Gaga is so stripped down this era if that makes sense which will lead to attention :emma: 

I think that's just how she feels rn.  I don't thing Gaga herself is going commercial.

2 people like this

I live in a fictitious world.

I think because the album wasnt commercial she is trying to milk her image which was revived via the Superbowl. So it's as if she is selling herself off of GP perceptions, in a bling not the music way.

15 minutes ago, Ronk said:

I think that's just how she feels rn.  I don't thing Gaga herself is going commercial.

No I meant like Interscopes taking advantage of that lol 

1 person likes this

Keep on F*king Don't stop, F*k me harder Then Pop!

Just now, Werk said:

No I meant like Interscopes taking advantage of that lol 

Yeah, there are always plenty of people who profit from any artist's commercial success, and they may do things that the artist wouldn't do.

1 person likes this

I live in a fictitious world.

honestly i don't give a sh*t, if y'all pay 70$ for a badly designed tee it's your own fault. for the rest of it, she has the right to milk her brand

1 person likes this

If she were milking it JW and DIC would have been singles, there would have been a different lead, a better MR video and proper promo for the album