Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Tom Hardy Cast As Venom In Spider-Man Spinoff Movie

yASSsss

Featured Posts

yASSsss

Tom Hardy is making the jump from DC Comics to Marvel Comics in live-action form. The man best known as Bane from The Dark Knight Rises has been cast as Venom in the upcoming Sony Pictures film. 

According to The Hollywood Reporter's original report, the film is a top priority for Sony Pictures. The studio is eagerly aiming to make the film's 2018 release date. 

"Venom is to usher in a host of movies from Sony's Marvel and Spider-Man-based universe of characters," THR's report said. "Sony is rebooting its Marvel-based slate with this summer’s Spider-Man: Homecoming and Venom is a key title in its slate."

Unlike Spider-Man: Homecoming, Venom will not be a joint production with Marvel Studios and Tom Holland's Spider-Man is not set to appear in it. The studio is also developing a Silver Sable/Black Cat project within the Venom universe, along with other Spider-Man characters.

http://comicbook.com/marvel/2017/05/19/tom-hardy-cast-as-venom-in-spider-man-spinoff-movie/

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

yASSsss

this is gon' be so gooood 

wCmsJHt.gif

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Shipper

Hey,  whoever has the biggest offer and gives you more money and projects,  you go work for them. 

Marvel is kicking DC's butt in the past few years. MARVEL got spin-offs and series of other heroes in Netflix. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

The Child

I can't wait guys :giveup:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Panchecco

I love the villains from Spiderman

and I'm so happy he'll be one 

Spoiler

+ he's hot as **** :giggle:

JohnWayne92

Lets hope he gets naked. He likes being naked, and i like him that way =p

Joking aside, this is good news. Hes a great actor. 

Chris Evans

I love Tom Hardy too bad this won't be related to the MCU.. does this mean there's going to be ANOTHER Spider-Man actor :oprah:

Bradley
On 5/20/2017 at 3:44 AM, Chris Evans said:

I love Tom Hardy too bad this won't be related to the MCU.. does this mean there's going to be ANOTHER Spider-Man actor :oprah:

I never thought of that question but I think there will be.

Tom Holland can't possibly star as Spider-Man in two universes, can he? :rip:

Chris Evans
4 hours ago, Bradley said:

I never thought of that question but I think there will be.

Tom Holland can't possibly star as Spider-Man in two universes, can he?

They're unrelated so unless they're planning to not have a Spider-Man they're going to cast someone else :rip:

Archived