Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

UO Tank may be online only?

lg5

Featured Posts

Okay so I just called ALL FOUR Urban Outfitters in the Dallas area and none got the tank/muscle shirt in or knew what I was talking about. This leads me to believe it's online only. Did I miss something? I'm still going at 5 tonight to snatch a shirt and hat :classy:

Teal Ambition

I don't think anything is online exclusive or they would have mentioned it. Maybe they just didn't receive any stock of the tank top? I would still go to the store and double check :)

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

1 minute ago, Teal Ambition said:

I don't think anything is online exclusive or they would have mentioned it. Maybe they just didn't receive any stock of the tank top? I would still go to the store and double check

I hope so! 

sillynate

Sis at least you have a store :giveup:

There's no UO where I live and I HATE online shopping so my sister is gonna buy me that cute ass hat and mail it to me :poot:

12 hours ago, MichealScott said:

The one in Fort Worth didn't have it either 

giphy.gif

Ended up going to Plano and buying a hat and the lady was so nice. She gave me and a few other fans who waited for it to go out some of the posters that they had to hang up around the store. 

mr.peter

I wanted and XL in the hoodie but only came across a L the employees said that was the largest it came in. Does anyone know of that is true ? Think I'm gonna see what they have online and return it if I come across a XL 

and yes yes I didn't see the tank in my store (I'm in California) 

The store in my city only got the tote bags and hats in so far, maybe they'll get them later.

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

Archived