Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

When did Gaga film the John Wayne music video?

shmal96

Featured Posts

shmal96

I remember the JW MV release was completely unexpected, and there were no rumors/leaks about it at all either. When did she have time to film it/how long did it take? Because if she managed to film it during all that SBHS rehearsals and managed to keep it lowkey, what makes you guys think she can't release The Cure MV in between ASIB/Tour prep? And it feel like TC will be an easier/simpler video to film compared to JW (not 'simple' as in MR MV :giggle:

So what do you think? Will she scalp us again with a surprise video release a la JW? 

OOPS22

tenor.gif

I'm trying to remain optimistic about a video happening, but I think the window of opportunity was missed. 

"The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in."

MaryJaneHolland

It took them 2 days, but I dont know when she shot it. Most likely in January. She also said they were preparing the video a couple of months earlier.

Edonis

Well, there was a rumor that JW was getting a video back in January from a guy on Instagram who posted a video of a sports car and tagged her, but that turned out to be fake. It was probably around that time though, as I doubt it was filmed in Houston (someone would've seen and they wouldn't have time to edit the thing to release a few days later). So I would say early January.  

They shot the video in LA in mid January. Filming wrapped in 2 days (As per a source/friend who worked on the set)

MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, NIKE said:

Filming wrapped in 2 days (As per a source/friend who worked on the set)

Gaga confirmed that tho

3 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Gaga confirmed that tho

My friend was flown out to LA to work on set in mid January and said they were on location and shooting for two days. I was just trying to give the OP the info she gave me

She was in LA from 1/17 - 1/24 so it was shot in the span of that week

ElectricAlley

They shot it very quickly and the concept/planning had taken place before Super Bowl rehearsals started. They were able to completely shoot & finish the video within 2 days so gaga & her team could get back to halftime prep. The shooting for the movie is different and they don't get much time off because shooting is constant. Doesn't mean the video concept hasn't been done though. 

ImpossiblePrincess

Also, it's may 19

and nothing has happened so far.

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

KennyRichie

Did John Wayne had the same goal as The Cure to recover her streaming force, not on spotify but youtube? This time it didn't work, even after the Superbowl  

Weasel

We did know she shot something tho. I remember an insta post about dancers getting hair cuts if I remember correctly. 

thatfoxyfeeling

I still don't get why they filmed a music video for JW with no intention for it to be a single. It had no impact whatsoever, it was meant to be an Apple Music exclusive but then it got releasd to Youtube and had no promotion. :shrug:

shoful
4 minutes ago, JamesFox said:

I still don't get why they filmed a music video for JW with no intention for it to be a single. It had no impact whatsoever, it was meant to be an Apple Music exclusive but then it got releasd to Youtube and had no promotion. :shrug:

It was for the fans. Maybe it was her gift since she never gave us telephone sequel 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Archived