💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Camila Cabello - Crying In The Club

yASSsss

Featured Posts

LetsGetHigh

Lol not sure I want to give her a stream if it songs exactly like a Sia ripoff. :classy:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bear

Someone needs to take Sia's pen away, she has basically wrote half of the songs on the radio at this point :flop: 

She has a good voice and there is nothing wrong with the song too, but I'm just bored that so many songs right now are like a Sia tribute band. It just doesn't excite me or interest me :shrug: This girl is talented though, and I do look forward to what she'll do in the future. 

The Surrealist
8 minutes ago, IAmDavid said:

Your technique is called ignorance :rip: Watch her live performances

I did. She sounds nothing like it. She is so obviously going for the Rihanna and Sia sound.

yASSsss

I like the visuals.she looks like she's possessed at some parts of the video but i live for it.FIERCE :queenga:

this song has grown on me a lot since yesterday.A new pop girl is born :pray:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

loathereality

i liked the song but it sounds like a mixture of the 2 songs. Video is really dark to be called watchable

Panchecco

omg the intro is amazing but for the visuals and the lyrics

Spoiler

the song itself sounds a lot like Cheap Thrills 

sia really started a trend :green:

yASSsss
2 minutes ago, loathereality said:

i liked the song but it sounds like a mixture of the 2 songs. Video is really dark to be called watchable

it samples Xtina's 'Genie in a Bottle' :unicorn:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

jinko
19 minutes ago, IAmDavid said:

Even Rihanna sounds like Sia when she sings Sia songs.

Everyone knows that Rihanna is on a different level but... This doesn't support your idea that Camila's voice is unique? What's the point of this sis? Also, Rihanna and Sia have the same vocal color and technique. Camila, on the other hand... ? ?? Just tries to be Sia???

monsterdino
32 minutes ago, IAmDavid said:

Your technique is called ignorance :rip: Watch her live performances

his technique is called joke tho, yall should chill

Abramovic

The song is good but nothing new... I like the melodie which she is singing after the hook. It reminds me of JLo in the 2000s :golfclap:

SFDMQ

I like song (the Music Video version). The only thing that I hate about the song is the beat cause it sounds so much like Sia's and Ed's songs.

Fiona Apple
12 minutes ago, jinko said:

Everyone knows that Rihanna is on a different level but... This doesn't support your idea that Camila's voice is unique? What's the point of this sis? Also, Rihanna and Sia have the same vocal color and technique. Camila, on the other hand... ? ?? Just tries to be Sia???

She really doesn't sound like Sia much :rip: And Rihanna sounds like Sia only when she is singing Sia songs.

And my point is that Sia's songs are written in a way that you need to have a specific vocal style to make them sound good

jinko
Just now, IAmDavid said:

She really doesn't sound like Sia much :rip: And Rihanna sounds like Sia only when she is singing Sia songs.

And my point is that Sia's songs are written in a way that you need to have a specific vocal style to make them sound good

1. She really does sis, let's start there

2. I really disagree :ohno: Sia only writes the song, and the singers themselves can choose to interpret it in any way they like. And if they're really that good and unique, they can make it sound good. Also, didn't Camila co-write this? I'm sure she's had input

KleinGa

sounds like two songs in one. At around 2:00 it's like a whole different song.... 

Archived