💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why does America have no interest in Katy Perry at all?

Bradley

Featured Posts

PartySick
26 minutes ago, Bradley said:

'the female MJ'

Maybe this is why I'll always hate her :neyde:

Spoiler

:ladyhaha:

The U.S. is a mess when it comes to musical taste so I wouldn't be too worried when your fave "flops" here :laughga: Katy's doing fine, right? :shrug: She may not be topping the charts but she's making music that her fans love and making a living off of that music. That's success imo :poot:

🖤

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sakrai

Because she has released 3 singles in less than three months. You can smell the money hungry desperation :interestinga: 

It's not cute and she's getting what her basic ass deserves :interestinga:

Oh, I'm just visiting-

Panchecco
9 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Applause and Do What U Want and ARTPOP all sold millions of copies though. G.U.Y. only flopped because Gaga didn't even bother to promote it. She went on tour immediately.

So ARTPOP was adored by a huge segment of the audience.

yes I wasn't saying that it flopped, I never seriously considered that album/era a flop (in terms of copies/tickets sold) 

but I think at that point people were over the crazy "over the top" Gaga... I mean they liked her and her music but they didn't care that much about her "Gaga act", in fact as soon as she toned herself down and collaborated with Tony and made Joanne, a lot of people started paying attention to her for how "normal" she looked and how good her voice was 

I guess Katy can't really rely on her voice and make a "stripped down" Era and win people's attention back so even though Witness is different maybe the GP thinks it's not as "interesting" as her other popular records :shrug:

Red Velvet
15 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Jennifer Lopez scored her #1 hit On the Floor at the age of 42.

Beyonce also charted pretty well with BEYONCE and Lemonade at the ages of 33 and 35, respectively.

Cher topped the Billboard Hot 100 with Believe in 22.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

zakariah

To be honest, I don't think this happens only in the US, it's happening in my country as well, which is like tiny compared to USA but whatever.

One of my classmates was like 'I heard the new Lady Gaga song, she's so different now, I like the song a lot, she always changes her genre, it's refreshing.' And then he went on (without my prompt) to talk about Bon Appetit & Katy, he said that 'Chained to the Rhythm was still okay, but the apple song :toofunny: is ****, and she shouldn't have cut her hair, she looks awful like this'

So, I feel that people are just not feeling her new music/sound like they used to.

Bradley
3 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Maybe this is why I'll always hate her :neyde:

Hide contents

:ladyhaha:

The U.S. is a mess when it comes to musical taste so I wouldn't be too worried when your fave "flops" here :laughga: Katy's doing fine, right? :shrug: She may not be topping the charts but she's making music that her fans love and making a living off of that music. That's success imo :poot:

I mean two songs out of the top 100 on the US iTunes? Seems a little extreme, doesn't it?

Bradley
Just now, Miss Gaga said:

Cher topped the Billboard Hot 100 with Believe in 22.

And?

Panchecco
46 minutes ago, Rescued said:

Because she has released 3 singles in less than three months. You can smell the money hungry desperation :interestinga: 

It's not cute and she's getting what her basic ass deserves :interestinga:

random people don't care about those things

artists release singles all the time (look at how many Nicki had in the last 3/4 months)

Bradley
2 minutes ago, Zakariah said:

To be honest, I don't think this happens only in the US, it's happening in my country as well, which is like tiny compared to USA but whatever.

One of my classmates was like 'I heard the new Lady Gaga song, she's so different now, I like the song a lot, she always changes her genre, it's refreshing.' And then he went on (without my prompt) to talk about Bon Appetit & Katy, he said that 'Chained to the Rhythm was still okay, but the apple song :toofunny: is ****, and she shouldn't have cut her hair, she looks awful like this'

So, I feel that people are just not feeling her new music/sound like they used to.

Did they talk about John Wayne and The Cure? :sis:

zakariah
Just now, Bradley said:

Did they talk about John Wayne and The Cure? :sis:

They said The Cure was very good, but no sign of JW tho :poot: 

Sakrai
Just now, Panchecco said:

random people don't care about those things

artist release singles all the time (look at how many Nicki had in the last 3/4 months)

God is punishing her for being a basic money hungry mess :giggle:

Oh, I'm just visiting-

Bradley
Just now, Zakariah said:

They said The Cure was very good, but no sign of JW tho :poot: 

Can Gaga just release a music video for The Cure already? It's so loved by the public and it charts well in fact it just returned to top 50 on Hot 100 this week. :saladga:

zakariah
Just now, Bradley said:

Can Gaga just release a music video for The Cure already? It's so loved by the public and it charts well in fact it just returned to top 50 on Hot 100 this week. :saladga:

Ikr! It actually catapulted to #18 on my country's iTunes today, it was outside Top 50 just yesterday I think

PartySick
9 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I mean two songs out of the top 100 on the US iTunes? Seems a little extreme, doesn't it?

Idk, I'm a MusicNotTheBlingster :poot: I know nothing about the charts :poot:

🖤

Archived