Harry Styles fantastic performance of 'Kiwi' on James Corden

junolxf

Featured Posts

junolxf

The stage presence. 
The confidence. 
The song. 

:applause:

Truly the male Beyoncé/more talented Justin Timberlake. Zayn, Niall, Louis and Liam LOST

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ZiggyZiggs

:golfclap:

And Liam Payne in the ass had the audacity to drag Harry's music :excuseu:

Harry

Omg this is one of the best from the album. I need to watch this when I get a spare second at work. 

Harry
1 minute ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

:golfclap:

And Liam Payne in the ass had the audacity to drag Harry's music :excuseu:

Huh?

Harry
Just now, Blake said:

Rightfully CC'd since he's my man.

Liam said Harry's music isn't his taste. 

His loss I guess. 

SlayGagaloo
2 minutes ago, Harry said:

Huh?

Didn't "drag" it, he just said it's good but not something he'd listen too :saladga:

Over.

iCpro

I never thought I would be saying this, but Harry is actually an amazing artist. I'm so glad that he got out of the basic formulaic pop of 1D and is now making interesting fresh music. As for the rest of 1D... :awkney:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

junolxf
4 minutes ago, SlayGagaloo said:

Didn't "drag" it, he just said it's good but not something he'd listen too :saladga:

Yeah, it wasn't shade shade. He said he loves hip-hop and Harry loves another kind of music. 

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

Hades

He's really talented. I never paid attention to him until yesterday. Truly the most talented of that meh boy band. I think Gaga would like his music btw.

junolxf
4 minutes ago, iCpro said:

I never thought I would be saying this, but Harry is actually an amazing artist. I'm so glad that he got out of the basic formulaic pop of 1D and is now making interesting fresh music. As for the rest of 1D... :awkney:

This argument is so tired, but I'm happy he's doing something different. It's not that mainstream and it's amazing. It shows a lot of confidence. :applause:

junolxf
1 minute ago, KING ELIZABITCH said:

He's really talented. I never paid attention to him until yesterday. Truly the most talented of that meh boy band. I think Gaga would like his music btw.

I was thinking the same thing. He reminds so much of her for some reason. Maybe it's the passion he shows for his music. 

Archived