Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Taylor Swift's squad member DRAGS Katy

junolxf

Featured Posts

PaperIz
27 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

idk why we have to qualify that and make fun of being white but k :saladga:

lame drag tho. and what's the gaga tweet lol?

Because white girls are evil duh :derpga: reading through this thread is crazy. Yall are wild

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PunkTheFunk

Is it weird that when I drag Kety I don't think twice about it, but when someone else does it I suddenly want to defend her/fight off her critics with my bare hands? 

Screenshot_1.png

SHOOKGA

f*ck_off.jpg

looks like somebody needs some swish_swish.mp3

its okay they can stick to trash_can.jpg

Not very born this way of you 😫

Dorothy Gale

I don't like Katy, but come on. It's one thing for us to drag her a bit on here or on atrl. Hey, let's not pretend that Gaga wouldn't get the same treatment if she was Katy's position. But a celebrity with a verified twitter account being outright mean? Adam Levine teas. It's just out of line. 

FrankGutz

Taylor and ha fans are making me to stan Kety :madge: 

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

ComeToMama
On 5/19/2017 at 0:39 AM, gagagoogoose said:

Funny how Taylor & squad be like "feminism!" or "stop pitting females against each other", then do something like this.

Receipt:

famous-quotes-by-taylor-swift-2016.jpg

Seems kinda messy to bring tay into this though. Although they are friends, Taylor cant be held accountable for someone elses actions. 

Nirvana

I hate this whole squad thing SO much... Can't understand how adults are acting like this.

Dorothy Gale
10 minutes ago, PennyroyalTea said:

I hate this whole squad thing SO much... Can't understand how adults are acting like this.

Taylor's girl squad seems more like an exclusive clique to me. Models, actresses and other conventionally attractive singers in a mutually beneficial public relationship to boost their visibility. 

Archived