new music

Liam Payne - Strip That Down ft. Quavo

Started by KING ELIZABITCH with 71 replies so far

احتفظ بها 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

it's catchy but thats it :poot:

anyways the real talented members already released albums so :queenga:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Instantly forgettable. He just can't pull off this sound. 

It's pretty clear Harry is the only one who's going to have a long-lasting solo career. Niall might be a dark horse as well, but the other three are screwed.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Liam was the one I was rooting for to be sucfesuld :toofunny: guess I'll Stan talent from Harry then. Still  Liam should keep releasing shirtlesspics he is hot

1 person likes this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

"I used to be in 1D, now I'm out free" - cannot believe these are real lyrics :air:

Gives me Justin Timberlake teas, but this is so, so bad...

3 people like this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

its so bad it hurts...  I guess Cheryl's L'Oréal money will pay for their baby's education. 

3 people like this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Fish said:

its so bad it hurts...  I guess Cheryl's L'Oréal money will pay for their baby's education. 

I agree about the song but you don't have to bring their baby in a music forum about a single. I'm sorry but that's wrong with all the respect.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, KING ELIZABITCH said:

I agree about the song but you don't have to bring their baby in a music forum about a single. I'm sorry but that's wrong with all the respect.

lol its a joke. you may not find it funny but its meant to be taken lightly. 

1 person likes this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

The worst song out of every 1D solo single yet. Embarrassingly bad :/

3 people like this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Fish said:

lol its a joke. you may not find it funny but its meant to be taken lightly. 

I honestly can't with all these serious Sallys. :cryga: why can't anyone take a joke.:neyde:

1 person likes this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jase said:

The worst song out of every 1D solo single yet. Embarrassingly bad :/

It's very lazy written. Agreed. :smh:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Slayer said:

I honestly can't with all these serious Sallys. :cryga: why can't anyone take a joke.:neyde:

preach sis 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eww! Next! :madge:


English isn’t my first language, so please excuse any mistakes

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds like a bad Justin timberlake reject :rip: 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now