💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Liam Payne - Strip That Down ft. Quavo

Hades

Featured Posts

What About Us

What did I just hear? :/

Promise I'll always be there. Promise I'll be the cure.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StrawberryBlond

Well, I expected so much more based on the snippet. But the chorus is the only good bit. I just don't think he can pull this off. The whole song is about a girl who he's obsessed with and yet he talks about going into a club and girls are on him? Uh...mixed signals, much? You have to choose one, you can't have both. That 1D line is just atrocious, Simon's never going to give him promo slots on his shows with that attitude (BGT would have been an ideal slot for him too). And I've never heard a Coke and Bacardi being used to sound cool unless you're a teenager and this is your first ever illicit alcoholic drink. And he's "sipping it lightly." Isn't this supposed to a sexy song where he's a dominant male? Cheryl's probably going to do a feature for his album and he'll do one as well. This is going to get so cringey. Especially if they split up.

After Louis, it looks like he's going to be the second-least successful one (at least he's actually got an album coming out) as he isn't even remotely close to a million subscribers yet. Even Niall's got more promise at the minute. Honestly, Harry and Zayn are the only ones who should have bothered to ever release solo work with the aim to be stars in their own right. It's so sad to watch when every member of a band thinks they've got what it takes to be the biggest member and release their own stuff. Sometimes, you just have to be honest with yourself, realise that the band is what made you and just be comfortable living off the profits. If you must do a project, just release it independently, don't aim to be an international superstar in your own right unless you're the most popular member.

PerfectIllusion

Why is this #1 right now?:confused: the song is really nothing special not even decent. These 1D fans need to stop.... so far only Harry and Zayn deserve success...

SpadesToStart
19 hours ago, BurqaSwg said:

I love Nick Jonas

how dare you insult nick jonas like that :ladyhaha:

GagaTheExplorer

why all the hate on him?

he is my fave on 1D

Spoiler

even tho he is a little bit homophobic :nails:

Benji
10 hours ago, GagaTheExplorer said:

why all the hate on him?

he is my fave on 1D

Hide contents

even tho he is a little bit homophobic :nails:

He's not homophobic, he just said it makes him uncomfortable reading what 1D fangirls were writing about him and other members. I'd feel uncomfortable if people were writing stories about me and my friends f*cking each other, and this is coming from someone who is gay.

I know this doesn't make it "better" if someone was homophobic but he done a huge photo shoot and interview with Attitude (gay magazine) after being voted the hottest man of the year. He's cool as f*ck with the gays, he just didn't appreciate reading in depth stories about him sleeping with his friends.

Wolf Boy

Just sounds like a knock off Justin Timberlake b-side from 10 years ago.

Jewels n Drugs

Its cute i hope it becomes at least a minor hit for him. However him and Zayn have a similar sound they might as well form a duo :rip:

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Archived