Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Katy Perry - Swish Swish ft. Nicki Minaj

manicholic

Featured Posts

dit

Won't be a hit. Song writing is too clunky and chunky (just like Bon Appetit).

It might benefit from the fact that some of the lyrics are an attack towards Taylor...but it sort of makes her sound jealous of Taylor in an odd way. 

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ricardo

honestly it's so good, giving me 90s club teas, probably won't be a hit or anything but still it's giving me life 

Morphine Prince

Karma's not a liar, she keeps receipts 

This HAS to be about Kim exposing Taylor on Snapchat

shame

It's alright but doesn't really leave an impression, sounds like a filler tbh :nails:

angels forever, forever angels

"Swish Swish Bish" Yasss it's a mediocre bop I expected nothing less from Katheryn 

tumblr_o1rbc0GR1C1rhb8wpo1_500.gif

Fernster7

I hope she releases an amazing video for this song omg.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Delusional Aura

That moment when you realise this song is about gaga. That's why she was sucking up to her for so long. We wouldn't make the connection 'cause she was supportive of everything gaga did. Sneaky bish!!!! 

shame

Another one in the basket~

Another one bites the dust~

:sis:

angels forever, forever angels

gagagoogoose

I like the song, but it's not very memorable.

Glad that Katy is doing something experimental other than the usual kids bops.

giskardsb

Geezuz I'm glad Gaga stays away from the "GP"'s taste in music if that dreck is what's required.

Kermit
1 minute ago, Delusional Aura said:

That moment when you realise this song is about gaga. That's why she was sucking up to her for so long. We wouldn't make the connection 'cause she was supportive of everything gaga did. Sneaky bish!!!! 

okay actually stop

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Fernster7
35 minutes ago, Albertodift said:

Won't be a hit. Song writing is too clunky and chunky (just like Bon Appetit).

It might benefit from the fact that some of the lyrics are an attack towards Taylor...but it sort of makes her sound jealous of Taylor in an odd way. 

But BA is a freaking disaster in every way, I think this one is much better. I'm not sure it will be a hit since Radio may give her a hard time after BA but I hope they spend the same budget on a video for this as they did with that tragic song because it actually could be a hit with some promo.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

AnnTakamaki

Didn't she said she not gonna payback Taylor in this album :laughga:

Archived