new music

Katy Perry - Swish Swish ft. Nicki Minaj

Started by manicholic with 441 replies so far

The way GagaDaily is always so perchedT for Katy. 44 replies already. lol


"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, junolxf said:

The way GagaDaily is always so perchedT for Katy. 44 replies already. lol

I swear people here are more perched for Katy's actions than her own forums of she has any :air: 

1 person likes this

Marry The Night, G.U.Y., and Perfect Illusion flopped for our sins.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope this one is actually good and I hope they put it on Spotify because I need to sleep and I don't want to be looking for DL.


We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

When is the song releasing 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Fernster7 said:

I hope this one is actually good and I hope they put it on Spotify because I need to sleep and I don't want to be looking for DL.

Omg :ladyhaha:


Twenty One Pilots

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, ThatAsianGuy said:

Omg :ladyhaha:

:giggle:


We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

giphy.gif

Well that's her definition of a "purposeful pop", a collaboration with Nicki. Honestly. Truly.

1 person likes this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Easy said:

I hope it's iconic. Someone needs to drag Taylor :giggle:. Then she will release a statement saying KP and Nicki aren't real feminist :sharon:. I live for the drama.

it would be funnier if they flop and taylor feature them both on her 5th single of her next album just to gain back a little relevacy though :giggle: ok twas a bit much

2 people like this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, babyboo said:

it would be funnier if they flop and taylor feature them both on her 5th single of her next album just to gain back a little relevacy though :giggle: ok twas a bit much

Turns out she made a song with Kanye called Cold Hearted Snake. :nails:


I am not an easy person though.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Easy said:

Turns out she made a song with Kanye called Cold Hearted Snake. :nails:

That's confirmed fake. :nails:

1 person likes this

LDR 6/9/12 4/23/14 10/4/14 10/11/14 5/7/15 5/9/15 5/18/15 8/17/16

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's out on Spotify. 

1 person likes this

Marry The Night, G.U.Y., and Perfect Illusion flopped for our sins.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Thoughts?

Edited by SinnersVenus

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 person likes this

Don't you draw the queen of diamonds boy

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 person likes this

Marry The Night, G.U.Y., and Perfect Illusion flopped for our sins.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now