Katy Perry - Swish Swish ft. Nicki Minaj

manicholic

Featured Posts

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig
16 hours ago, uo111 said:

I don't think it's about Taylor, I think it'sĀ about her fans who think that she shoukd release music they want, think she is flopping and therefore not worth stanning, etc...

Gaga went through the same thing, and DWUW is kinda about that as well.

Sheep is obviously Taylor though.

No shellfish reffers to Taylor, sheep reffers to her squad to just follows everything that taylor does

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
10 hours ago, Scathach said:

I swear some of you have the lowest standards when it comes to music

Y9qsbjx.gif

Or maybe you dont understand the refferences made in this song?:oprah:

This is a BOP, the best song of this era so far

End Racism Now

HIMER0S

I don't like it... "Chorus" is weak and flat :p

I don't need eyes to see

Fingerella

Omg I'm actually lovibg it lol I just realized ive been playong it the whole day

johnpe

Its such a boppppp lmao i hated katy but this era is everything

MAKE IT WORK

omg I wrote yesterday that it's the worst song from the era and nowĀ I'm listening to it on repeat omg what a bop!! :giveup:Ā it puts me in such a good mood

VTV

no shade but this might sound better w/o Katy :emma:Ā 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

uo111
4 hours ago, Craig Barnes said:

No shellfish reffers to Taylor, sheep reffers to her squad to just follows everything that taylor does

That makes even less sense than them both meaning taylor.

And it's much more lame if she is really just calling people sheep. How original.

xoxo Craig
2 hours ago, uo111 said:

That makes even less sense than them both meaning taylor.

And it's much more lame if she is really just calling people sheep. How original.

How is it?Ā 

She is calling Taylor selfish and lazy, and her squad lazy and gullible for doimg everything that Taylor does. She is also calling her squad blind for not seeing what Taylor stands for and does. She is basically saying the squad is patheic because there is no individualality - they dont think for themselves.Ā 

Its not lame at all and makes perfect sense.Ā 

End Racism Now

uo111
1 minute ago, Craig Barnes said:

How is it?Ā 

She is calling Taylor selfish and lazy, and her squad lazy and gullible for doimg everything that Taylor does. She is also calling her squad blind for not seeing what Taylor stands for and does. She is basically saying the squad is patheic because there is no individualality - they dont think for themselves.Ā 

Its not lame at all and makes perfect sense.Ā 

It's just childish for a 30 year old woman to use the word sheep as an insult in the way that 13 year old children do. And it doesn't make any sense either, Taylor does not have mind control on her celebrity friends. Describing Taylor as a Regina (in sheep's clothing, as she did in her tweet), is much more clever.

Not to mention, she is clearly not only talking about Taylor in this song. In fact, describing Taylor as selfish doesn't even make sense either. Conniving and manipulative, sure, but selfish is weak if that is what she is meaning to describe Taylor as. Haters on the other hand? Extremely selfish.

Anyways, it's all open for interpretation so it doesn't really matter if we see it different ways.

Zombie

She is owning the game, Witness is REALLY going to be the defining album of this decade, just like Blackout was and nobody gave a ****, the same is happening with Katy

isMusic
2 hours ago, Leonardo Fox said:

She is owning the game, Witness is REALLY going to be the defining album of this decade, just like Blackout was and nobody gave a ****, the same is happening with Katy

:rip:

lairofhk
On 5/19/2017 at 5:41 PM, Magneto said:

It's called a sample, hun. Girls Like by Tinie Tempah used the same one:hor:

That doesn't make it not basic...

DontDoubtDavid

I've come to really appreciate this song. Love the 90s house vibe.

Archived