💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Katy Perry - Swish Swish ft. Nicki Minaj

manicholic

Featured Posts

HaveAnOysterBBy

Wait, I take my comment back this song is actually a huge bop (lyrics are still very cheesy And cringeworthy tho) 

67928389ba8279d572443095o2.gif

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jinzo

I feel like this is a song that gays will love but gp will be like meh

I love it:music::gaycat:

CharlieQuinn

Why does this sounds like truffle butter? That one Minaj song. 

:wtfga:

MonSwiftAnton

I'm  stanning this song! :toofunny:

It really motivates me. I have this big feud with this girl at work and I think I will use this song as my soundtrack when I'm ending her. :poot:

Swish, swish, bich :lana:

GagaTheExplorer
53 minutes ago, dancergaga said:

I feel like this is a song that gays will love but gp will be like meh

I love it:music::gaycat:

I'm not feeling it at all :classy:

Spoiler

OMG! am I becoming a GP?

my playlist is full of alternative/rock music lately :ohno:

ssslyboy

I'm just gonna come out and say it.  I like Bon Appetit and this.  Bye.  :staymad:

Ahmad Samadi

She used a few samples on this one.

there's a bit of funkagenda's classic jam. (Not sure which version)

Duke Dumont produced Swish Swish so maybe the beat is from one of his own tracks.

anyway this track has been on repeat for me all day - ok I took a quick break to listen to "switch" from iggy - also a bop!

gagaisitalian
5 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I totally agree. "Another one in the basket" is likely referring to "this song's another hit for me, so much for you trying to bring me down" and "another one in the casket" could potentially mean "another nail in the coffin of your career, the public have seen through you now, meanwhile, I keep rising." But I don't see how the "swish swish" bit correlates to all that. Referring to a credit card being swiped, reference to the reciept line? Yes, it is a bit odd.

I also agree that, even as a Taylor hater, making her sound like she's flopping and on the verge of being irrelevant is just ridiculous. She may not be the adored figure she once was, she may not have the same success she had before, but to say that she should just retire and her game is up is just ignorant because like I said before, someone with her fanbase and levels of success just don't vanish. If Katy thinks she'll "be around for more than a minute, honey," well, Taylor could easily have said that about her.

And yep, diss tracks are about telling facts, not inflating your success levels. Doing that will cause your rival to think they're justified in bringing you down because you're a delusional egomaniac. I was here for this Katy diss response that had been rumoured ever since Bad Blood hit the airwaves and I expected so much more than this weak attempt at shade. After Remy Ma caused the biggest upset in female rap in years with her diss track to Nicki Minaj just a few months ago (that got rave reviews and Nicki is still referencing, perhaps even on this very song), you can't come out with weak diss songs. Remy Ma has set the bar. Anything that has come out since just seems weak. Yes, obviously, not everyone is a rapper who relies on extreme exposure in a diss track, but it needs to be better than vague.

So glad two Lana fans see eye to eye on this! Lol.

I truly hate this situation. The Hello Katy Tour (the tour for One of the Boys) was one of my first concerts (after Britney and the Jonas Brothers lol). It was my first GA concert and I wasn't a huge fan of Katy, but my best friend loved her so I went with her. During the concert, I fainted because I hadn't drank enough water that day, but since this was before she got too huge, the venue staff found a way for me to meet her after the show since I had to miss part of it while getting medical attention. She was super nice to me and my friend and for a long time I thought of that as one of my top experiences and I kind of became slightly obsessed with her during the OFTB era. 

Well, then I became a Gaga stan and quickly switched sides and didn't dislike Katy but just sort of lost interest. I was a fan through the Teenage Dream era but then jumped into the hate-katy-perry bandwagon around the time of Applause vs. Roar. I was pretty much completely against her (and also just didn't really like the Prism album).

Well anyways, she released Chained to the Rhythm and I thought to myself that I should quit being so immature about music feuds and what not and support Katy if I truly like the music. Although CTTR and Bon Apetit haven't been flawless tracks, I've found myself enjoying them every now and then. BUT here we are once again with the Katy vs. Taylor feud that just won't seem to end. And as much as I try to enjoy Katy's music and as much as I want to support her, she just can't seem to make her own career focus on the music instead of trivial stuff like feuds or gimmicks. She has also been acting really immature just in general, like during her interview with Ellen last week.

What sucks is that these days I'm trying to like Katy, but Katy is stopping me from succeeding.

LordEnigma

Ok but Nicki takes the spotlight yet again.

I hate the the verses but the chorus and nickis feature is perf

TSUNAMI
19 hours ago, Haroon said:

this is like the best song of 2017 so far

Sis, no. 

Gagas love
2 hours ago, MonsterAnton said:

I'm  stanning this song! :toofunny:

It really motivates me. I have this big feud with this girl at work and I think I will use this song as my soundtrack when I'm ending her. :poot:

Swish, swish, bich :lana:

im in the same position

Archived