Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Katy Perry - Swish Swish ft. Nicki Minaj

manicholic

Featured Posts

junolxf

The way GagaDaily is always so perchedT for Katy. 44 replies already. lol

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince
3 minutes ago, junolxf said:

The way GagaDaily is always so perchedT for Katy. 44 replies already. lol

I swear people here are more perched for Katy's actions than her own forums of she has any :air: 

Fernster7

I hope this one is actually good and I hope they put it on Spotify because I need to sleep and I don't want to be looking for DL.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

ThatAsianGuy
2 minutes ago, Fernster7 said:

I hope this one is actually good and I hope they put it on Spotify because I need to sleep and I don't want to be looking for DL.

Omg :ladyhaha:

Fernster7
33 minutes ago, ThatAsianGuy said:

Omg :ladyhaha:

:giggle:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

wtfgaga

giphy.gif

Well that's her definition of a "purposeful pop", a collaboration with Nicki. Honestly. Truly.

babyboo
12 minutes ago, Easy said:

I hope it's iconic. Someone needs to drag Taylor :giggle:. Then she will release a statement saying KP and Nicki aren't real feminist :sharon:. I live for the drama.

it would be funnier if they flop and taylor feature them both on her 5th single of her next album just to gain back a little relevacy though :giggle: ok twas a bit much

Easy
1 minute ago, babyboo said:

it would be funnier if they flop and taylor feature them both on her 5th single of her next album just to gain back a little relevacy though :giggle: ok twas a bit much

Turns out she made a song with Kanye called Cold Hearted Snake. :nails:

gagaisitalian
2 minutes ago, Easy said:

Turns out she made a song with Kanye called Cold Hearted Snake. :nails:

That's confirmed fake. :nails:

Archived