Featured Posts

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katie14
25 minutes ago, manicholic said:

well they are extras, in the production, in the film

the production company is just using Gaga/her fans to save on costs

Omg you are so right. I didn't even think about that until now.

Gagz

Well, these people did pay money to be extras in a film. They should be treated well. 

GagaLogic

They basically paid bus fare to be involved. I'm having a hard time seeing the crisis here. And unless they are chained to the floor, then why not leave if it's so unbearable?  :bye:

Batwings

Members of this fanbase can be so extra sometime. If you hate it so much, then just leave.

I am pretty sure they were aware of the food and water being offered to them when they paid the five dollars. They paid five dollars for what they were given: hot dog, water bottle, and a chance to be an extra in a movie.

River

They need to complain to the production team not to Gaga, she's just another worker for this movie..

Those bitches saw her for 5$ and asking for more.. bring a ****ing bottle of water from home you cheap people.. I always have bottle with me when I'm going out! a little bit of responsibility is not going to kill them..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

AshIey

The second comment is especially stupid. They knew what they were getting into and obviously it's to cut production costs. You're not a paid extra and you knew that, now you're complaining? :usrs:

My Enigma Heart

Ungrateful. Why didn't they just bring their own food then? It's not like they are going to a party. It's a film set for **** sake. They should know that they aren't the priority. Just my opinion. :wacko:

StarstruckIllusion

-ignore this-

migamiga

How entitled do you have to be to do that? I was over the moon when I found out we got free food :laughga: 

Katie14
13 minutes ago, F AM E said:

How entitled do you have to be to do that? I was over the moon when I found out we got free food :laughga: 

How was the experience? Can you or anyone else who went write up something like I did a few days ago after I was at the SNL filming? 

djBuffoon
2 hours ago, freebit said:

Well, it was their choice to go there & donate to the BTWF. No one forced them. They are not struggling actors trying to get by on gigs as extras. This feels a bit entitled. 

This. The featured, paid extras are part of a union, and most of them are working actors who gig as often as possible to get their foot in the door. 

Archived