💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Monsters complain about Gaga filming experience on set

Noah X

Featured Posts

Noah X

There are a lot of fans who are not happy at all about the way they were treated on ASIB's movie set being extras (many that left), and they're voicing their opinions all over social media. 

These are some comments. Do you think they're valid?

"Can we get at least more than one bottle of water? Or a cup of free coffe when it's COLD! Is so unfair to get only a hot dog or piece of pizza with a bottle of water or soda, and when u ask this people for one more bottle of water they blatantly say NO WE CAN'T! bitch we are doing you a favor, on top of that we are paying instead of getting paid ,we aren't getting **** from this ,so how about be more considerate,kind and human and also don't make us wait for so long and keep changing the damn schedule is so fuxking rude and disrespectful!!!"

"have you ever been on a set? Let me tell you, when you have to PAY to be there (never happens) you better be treated better than those who are getting paid. There are PAID extras who get food and beverages that are WAY better than what we get. They don't take it seriously either. Being Gaga fans, I see the business side and how smart this was but Monsters should be treated better considering they need us but they're making us pay. They made us wait 6 hours before giving us anything to eat, some of us traveled to be a part of this, and you can buy food but why does everyone else get food paid by production and we get 1 hot dog or 1 slice of pizza and 1 bottle? We are actually a part of the movie and the crew, better yet we are paying for this. Money goes to the BTW Foundation but this isn't exactly fair. It's not cool. It's not terrible but it's not cool."

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TSUNAMI

Some people are overreacting. 

And also, they should voice themselves in person first, not over social media. 

The Surrealist

Getting a slice of pizza, a water bottle and getting to see Gaga for under 10$ and they are complaining like they had to work.

JustaMonster

Jeez these overreactions :gum:

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

Jenina

They are willingly going and it's not like they aren't getting something out of it. They are seeing Gaga for like $5 I don't think getting one water is a big deal if they are seeing the queen like calm yourself

cool

What About Us

They paid less than $6. They didn't really have to work hard at all to go on set.

Promise I'll always be there. Promise I'll be the cure.

Shipper

I went to a filming and it was outdoors to boot and it was so hot. I went to the one in Coachella. Some people I met there even came from 6 hours drive away and they were all happy to see Gaga sing even out in the scorching hot sun. 

Seeing Gaga upclose was worth it though and the fans all made up for it because our batch was so fun and lively. They gave us plenty of water and the sandwich 'lunch set' they provided was decent and yummy. They gave us plenty of water and when we said we wanted cold water,  they came back with cold water and even sunscreen for us. 

Of course we were all tired and a bit whiny after being fried from 11am-6pm before we were fed in about 100° heat in the desert but then it was such a fun experience meeting other fans who would wait such a long time under the heat for Gaga!  There were A LOT of older fans and parents and older granparents waiting in the heat with us and they were not complaining! (It was the cowboy shoot so there were a lot of older people maybe about 30% of the crowd at least. 

I think it depends on the people organizing the whole thing depending on the location. 

Those comments are from the whiners who thought they get to be treated like a princess in a set not about them!  Enjoy the moment,  you fools you get to be a part of an Oscar winning movie! 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Lmao why are they acting like they were forced to be there, take your bottle of water and pizza Witness Gaga and stop overreacting 

KyliesChild

You paid $5 to see an icon so why'd anyone be so aggravated? Even if she wasn't a superstar what kind of maintenance would you expect for a $5 show?  

bujibu

The one pissed about schedule changes needs to get over it. It's a movie with multiple moving/changing parts. The food situation does kind of suck and water should be unlimited regardless, but where are they where it's so damn cold still? Unless it was an inside set. 

Noah X

they are aggravated that it's a movie set and the paid extras are being treated better than they are 

Archived