Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would you want Gaga to work with Justin Tranter and Julia Michaels?

What About Us

Featured Posts

What About Us

I know they have been songwriters for a lot of pop artists today, but I would love to see what Gaga, Justin and Julia could come up with. Would you like to see them collaborate on music together or not?

Promise I'll always be there. Promise I'll be the cure.

dit

Of course. But now that Justin is working with literally everyone in the industry Gaga will probably feel above his sound or songwritting. She likes to go against the current most of the time. They worked together for LG5 (Joanne before it was "Joanne") but she decided to scrap the song. 

What About Us
1 minute ago, Albertodift said:

Of course. But now that Justin is working with literally everyone in the industry Gaga will probably feel above his sound or songwritting. She likes to go against the current most of the time. They worked together for LG5 (Joanne before it was "Joanne") but she decided to scrap the song. 

I understand what you mean. I think they could pull off something great if they worked together.

Fernster7

Hell yes, in fact I want Gaga to keep writing with professionals because I'm sure they could cook up some amazing songs.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

What About Us
9 minutes ago, Fernster7 said:

Hell yes, in fact I want Gaga to keep writing with professionals because I'm sure they could cook up some amazing songs.

I know they would do something great. Gaga would definitely bring out the best in them.

Fernster7
32 minutes ago, HeavyMetalKnee said:

I know they would do something great. Gaga would definitely bring out the best in them.

And they can help her too, I mean Gaga is a good lyricist but some of her lyrics could use a second opinion. They would make sure people understand the message she's trying to convey.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

DeanWinchester
2 minutes ago, Fernster7 said:

And they can help her too, I mean Gaga is a good lyricist but some of her lyrics could use a second opinion. They would make sure people understand the message she's trying to convey.

yes, and it keeps Gaga's lyrics from being stale. Father John Misty for example did wonders for Joanne

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Fernster7
41 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

yes, and it keeps Gaga's lyrics from being stale. Father John Misty for example did wonders for Joanne

Hell yes, his songs are among my favorites on the album, I mean Come To Mama's lyrics are super good.:giveup:

DeanWinchester
3 minutes ago, Fernster7 said:

Hell yes, his songs are among my favorites on the album, I mean Come To Mama's lyrics are super good.:giveup:

Sinner's Prayer truly is good as gold

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

What About Us
9 minutes ago, Fernster7 said:

I agree. Some of Gaga's lyrics are corny and they could help her out as well. There are some producers I would love to see her work with too like Stargate, DJ Mustard, Detroit City (again), and some others.

Fernster7
32 minutes ago, HeavyMetalKnee said:

I agree. Some of Gaga's lyrics are corny and they could help her out as well. There are some producers I would love to see her work with too like Stargate, DJ Mustard, Detroit City (again), and some others.

This fanbase would probably burn their stan cards but I'd love to see Gaga working with Max Martin.

freebit

I think Julia Michael's verses can be a bit clunky sounding, but work for Julia herself, and her whole singer-songwriter style. 

Overall, I wouldn't mind it, but I could understand why she wouldn't want to jump on a bandwagon that is currently forming (hence her being the only pop female of her gen that abstained from Dr. Luke productions, Nicki features, and Sia co-writes). 

sass bonbon

I love Julia Michaels, gaga should work with her too for some awesome hooks! Justin said that he worked with her in various tracks for the Pre-Joanne Joanne. Everything was kept so probably they see a light someday. 

Can we get SOPHIE for a song please? Probably some Kahlid vocals or something more modern pls!!! (love Joanne tho, forever!)

bbhmm

What About Us
15 hours ago, Perdid said:

I love Julia Michaels, gaga should work with her too for some awesome hooks! Justin said that he worked with her in various tracks for the Pre-Joanne Joanne. Everything was kept so probably they see a light someday. 

Can we get SOPHIE for a song please? Probably some Kahlid vocals or something more modern pls!!! (love Joanne tho, forever!)

If Gaga worked with Duke Dumont, DJ Mustard, and Twice As Nice, I would love that as well. SOPHIE would work wonders with Gaga!

Archived